Amazon Vehicles Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now Ellen

Showing 11-20 of 292 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 344 reviews
on November 16, 2015
I bought these to avoid making my wife listen to the racing engines in Asphalt 8 Airborne while I played, without having to deal with a cord. I have used them to listen to music, and the sound quality is acceptable. They are susceptible to RF interference. The transmitter must be positioned just right to avoid hearing a 60 Hz hum while using them. I always use them within a few feet of the transmitter, but I have walked around the house while listening to music on them, and they work pretty well up to about 60 ft away from the transmitter. I was out to the end of the back yard before the sound faded out. The ear pads are very comfortable, and can be worn for a couple of hours without irritating my ears. The transmitter audio in cord is only about 3 ft long, so it has to be pretty close to the audio source. The headphones also double as an FM radio, with just a scan button to tune stations and no frequency display. There is a DC input jack on the transmitter, but no adapter is provided. You have to use two AAA batteries in the transmitter and two more in the headphones. I've only used them sporadically for about a month, but the batteries are still strong. You could probably connect a universal AC to DC adapter to the transmitter, so that you wouldn't have to keep changing batteries in it, but you'd still have to replace the headphone batteries periodically.
on January 8, 2017
Wrote a note to the vendor explaining that the product was great, however after a total of approximately 20 hours, it started malfunctioning. The volume would be good, but after approximately 15 minutes, it decreased a lot and I was not able to increase at all. There was no response from the vendor which told me that they just didn't care and all they are concerned with is to sell their product. Well, what should I expect for it being cheap, but, it should have lasted longer, not only for 20 hours!!
on September 7, 2015
Works pretty well for what I needed it for. The battery compartment on the wireless tower has already gone out so I've had to rig it to use a DC charger, and the range isn't that reliable for long range (I live in a trailer and it barely reaches the edges of my small room when the batteries are dying) but for a generic cheaper set of wireless headphones, I can't complain too much. It also doesn't like really loud noises like explosions, even on the lowest volume setting; it will throw itself off the channel and I have to reset it to get it to work again but as I said before, for a generic cheaper set of wireless headphones, they do the job well enough.
on February 19, 2015
I had to laugh at myself. Definitely a bargain price with free shipping as an added bonus...but you only get what you pay for. I purchased them to listen to the TV wirelessly. It didn't come with the right cable to plug the emitter in to my smartv, but I turned the headphones on anyway just playing around...to my surprise, at least a dozen different radio stations came in clear and sharp when I scanned through....WITHOUT turning on the emitter! How does THAT work?? Too bad I never listen to the radio. The vendor was a very fast shipper.
on February 3, 2017
I bought these so I could listen to the TV while I'm on the treadmill or elliptical without blaring the TV. They were easy to set up. I plugged the transmitter into the audio out jack on the TV, so there was still sound coming from the speakers. This means I don't have to plug it back in and unplug it every time I work out. The sound was clear, but not high quality. Absolutely great product for the price!
on March 2, 2017
Not recommended, could not be used, does not connect, when achieve to match, not heard. It's a bad idea to buy it.
on September 8, 2016
This product works good for the money. I use it for watching TV, so that I don't interrupt my family while they are sleeping. It is most definitely not a high quality product. But they do work. I paid $10.75 for the ones that I got and I am quite happy with my purchase.
on March 16, 2017
was not what i needed. my bad, since i did not read the entire discription.
on March 24, 2017
Should be easier for the elderly
on November 30, 2013
I ordered a second one when the first one broke soon after purchase. But the second once broke too. So, though they worked as I wanted when they were working, they didn't work for very long and don't survive a drop to the floor.