Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

on April 27, 2017
Love these boots. I have narrow feet and I've found that kids boots fit better than most ladies boots. I wear a ladies 8 1/2 and bought a size 7 in these and they fit really nice. No break-in needed. Would but them again.
on February 27, 2013
This is our third pair, other two are handed down to friends kids and still in great shape. My son loves to hike outside, and these provide the support, high ankle, and decent water resistance I was looking for. They hold up really well too and seem very reasonably priced here. I added the elastic laces for my son so they are easier to get on and off, that would be the only improvement I could think of. The extra removeable insole will give you just a hair more room as child grows.
on May 19, 2014
I ordered these for my 11.5 year old. Since he is growing fast, I ordered the size 6, he normally takes a 5-5.5, the 6 were a little big but since we were using two pair of socks they fit fine and I put the heel pad in to make sure his foot did not slip. He says they are comfortable like a sneaker and wore them most of the weekend at camp with no blisters or complaints. He loves the yellow in the laces, as he likes to wear bright colored clothing so they matched well. They are waterproof, althought we did not step in water the grass was very wet and his feet stayed dry.
on November 1, 2014
I bought size 1 of these shoes two years ago for my son. Despite of all his efforts to wear them out, they are still intact. The shoes resisted water, and were very warm and comfi. Now he is 9, and I bought him this pair hoping that it will perform as well the previous did. It is still too warm outside for these shoes yet, but judging by the previous pair, I gave it 5 starts.
on December 31, 2013
Our son currently wears size 12 and they are a good fit, but when we tried these shoes (size 1) on his feet, they were way too big for his feet. We are saving them until next winter when they should fit better.

We have no complaints about the quality. The shoes are great.

I would recommend these shoes to my friends and family as great winter/outdoor shoes as they are high quality and inexpensive.
on December 9, 2012
I ordered these boots for my 8 year old son. He disliked them because they were very uncomfortable. He told me they must be on the wrong feet (they were not...) I really wanted to keep them because we need the waterproof feature but there was no way he would wear them. They looked cool. I had to return them.
on March 16, 2014
Found these boots to replace another pair of Hi-Tec boots for my son. So far I have been told that they are more comfortable than the Nepal WP Jr. Hiking boot and fit better. Good for hiking, wading, climbing...active boys!
on February 4, 2013
Finally I got my 11 yrs old to where a hiking boot for scout camp! Because of the style and colors and comfort of this shoe. Fits properly in my opinion. Size is just right.
on January 7, 2014
This is a perfect hiking boot for an energetic Boy Scout. I like it because the inner lining can be removed for more room as the foot grows. I gave these to my grandson for Christmas. He finds them very comfortable and enjoys wearing them.
on January 27, 2014
I thought the boots were a very well built hiking boot & they would wear good. I wanted my grandsons feet to stay warm & dry. There stylish & look great with jeans & very comfortable on his feet when walking & running around.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.