HiBoost 10K Smart Link - Cell Phone Signal Booster - Improves Reception on Phones, Tablets and Hotspots - Cell Booster to Support all Carrier - For Homes and Offices. Boost up to 4,000 - 10,000 Sq. Ft
- 【WORKS WITH ALL US AND CANADIAN CARRIERS】HiBoost Smart Link series cell phone signal booster amplifies 4G LTE, 3G and 2G cell phone signal for your home and office. compatible with all US and Canadian carriers which include AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon, Sprint, Straight Talk, U.S. Cellular and many more.
- 【HIBOOST APP HELPS FINE TUNE MAX POWER】Most cell phone signal booster has you pretty much working in the blind, no figures you can see but guess. HiBoost App & LCD helps fine tune max power and see real-time data of what the booster is doing, and let you squeeze every last power from the booster. Even 1dB more power is precious when you suffer from no signals. Further HiBoost APP online-support assures you get the absolute best possible set up and performance.
- 【IMPROVING CALL QUALITY & BOOSTING DATA SPEED】Hiboost cell phone signal booster strengthens signal to any cellular device, improves your data speeds and stop dropped calls. Stronger cellular signal connections improve your productivity, efficiency and safety by ensuring you are connected at all times. You could get in touch with your family at any time.
- 【4,000 - 10,000 SQ FT COVERAGE】The coverage may vary between 4,000~10,000 sq ft due to outdoor signal conditions. So it is crucially important to find out the best outdoor signal by HiBoost app. HiBoost transparency on installation: installing a booster unit isn’t exactly piece of cake. If you are ready to follow the directions and take your time, you are almost guaranteed better reception and reap the benefits.
- 【VARIOUS CUSTOMER SERVICE CHOICES & CARRIER GRADE QUALITY】FCC & IC Certified, 3 years warranty. HiBoost provides US-based tech-support - online app chat, phone and email, so you can contact us anytime anywhere you need service. All prime parts of Hiboost cell phone signal booster are built by rock solid hardware with carrier grade quality standards. The metal case ensures efficient heat dissipation you will not face overheat cause system failure.
Buy this product as Renewed and save $60.00 off the current New price.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
HiBoost 10K Smart Link
Innovative Cell Phone Signal Boosters
The 10K's powerful boosting capabilities easily cover a range of 10,000 square feet (depending on which product you purchase), and boasts a 65+ decibel max gain.
Now with HiBoost's technology you can remotely monitor and troubleshoot your device using HiBoost's Signal Supervisor app. HiBoost brings these features formerly reserved for industrial signal boosters to your home or office. After pairing your cell phone or tablet to your Smart Link signal booster you can easily troubleshoot and adjust settings without any hassle.
How our phone boosters work
The donor antenna receives the radio waves sent by your carriers cell tower. It then takes that signal into your building or vehicle through a low-loss coaxial cable. Once indoors it is fed to the booster which amplifies the signal and runs through to your indoor antenna where it transmits your now boosted signal throughout your home or office.
- 4G LTE standard supported
- Boosts talk, text, & data
- Kit includes everything needed for easy installation
- Strong, durable, high-quality metal construction
- Up to 65 Decibel gain
- Covers up to 10,000 feet
How Signal Boosters Work
Signal reception from your carriers cell tower at any strength
Your carriers base station provides a strong mobile signal, but depending on your location and environment, it cannot deliver a full strength signal to your area successfully.
Increase the signal strength you receive using HiBoost
The installed outdoor antenna picks up the weak signal from the carriers base station and sends the signal to your booster via cable which amplifies the signal to the indoor antenna.
Enjoy increased signal strength and coverage for your home
Your mobile phone receives a strong signal and starts communicating with it. Enjoy clearer phone calls, data, streaming, and more.
Compare with similar items
CONNECT YOUR CALLS ON THE 1ST TRY & INCREASE YOUR STREAMING SPEEDS, FOR ALL U.S. & CANADIAN CARRIERS: How many times have you had to stand outside just to get reception? With your Smart Link Booster, you will connect calls faster & increase your data speeds, which allows you to enjoy your favorite shows & movies! No matter which carrier network that you have, HiBoost will improve cell signals in your home or office, or your money back!
A POWERFUL SIGNAL BOOSTER WITH PROVEN CRAFTMANSHIP & A 30-DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: When you invest in a product, you want reliability & durability. As a global telecom company, we only create professional grade products! We empower you by giving you the MOST Gain possible… 65+ decibel… meaning you get the BEST coverage! Our craftsmanship is backed by a 30-day moneyback guarantee, 3-year warranty & lifetime technical support!
AN EASY-TO-USE, COMPATIBLE APP THAT MAKES INSTALLATION CONVENIENT & ALLOWS YOU TO MONITOR YOUR DEVICE: Signal Boosters normally need more than one-person to install & require you to drag your connected booster onto the roof. With your Smart Link Booster & Signal Supervisor app, you can install your booster by yourself… with NO EXTRA equipment! And with cloud-based technology, Signal Supervisor allows you to monitor & troubleshoot your booster anywhere you go!
MAKE YOUR HOME SAFER & STAY BETTER CONNECTED: Cell Signal is essential when calling emergency services on mobile devices & if you lack coverage, it could prevent you from connecting your most important calls. Have peace of mind knowing you can reliably connect calls & texts… in ANY situation… with your Cell Signal Amplifier!
If you want to experience Powerful Cell Signals, Clearer Calls & Faster Streaming & Downloading, Click Add to Cart Now & Get Connected Again!
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have used and own both products, but the HiBoost hardware is superior due to its superior user configuration setup. Now that does not mean that if you know nothing of how cellular signals or how a cellular network works, this product is probably not for you. It is not an IPhone. You must be able to understand signal propagation, and how atmospheric conditions apply to your individual situation. If you don't understand what I just said, then you need to spend sometime on Google. Google search is a powerfully educating tool, please use it.
Now for those of you that are still with me, the HiBoost allows you to configure your setup with maximum optimization. I use cellular internet and I have 20dbm in every room of my home! If you aren't as geeky as I am, and just don't know dbms, it means 5 bars everywhere.
My biggest issue with HiBoost is the application "Signal Supervisor". It is not as robust as it could be due to the connection issues via bluetooth or wifi. I have connected an antenna to the bluetooth port in the hub, but what the app does not allow for is my device to "actually" connect to the hub via this bluetooth capability. This in turn results in an inability to monitor my device remotely. I believe this could be fixed with a software update to the hub in which it would allow the acceptance of the bluetooth handshake initiated by my phone via the press of one of its three buttons. This would then make the Signal Supervisor app to work more effectively.
I have also had the wonderful opportunity to talk to April in tech support, and they have an outstanding tech support customer service mentality. They will help you regardless of what your issue is, so don't be afraid to reach out to them.
Again, to summarize, HiBoost has outstanding hardware, but the software could use some tweaking.
I do wish they offer a longer cable for the outdoor antenna - it is a bit short for our installation. Other than that, I am very happy with overall: we have installed this in our office for two weeks now, no more dropped calls or choppy sounds.