HiLetgo 2pcs A4988 V3 Engraver Drive Shield 3D Printer CNC Drive Expansion Board for Arduino 3D Printer CNC
- Each road stepper motors only need two IO ports
- This expansion board as a driver expansion board, can be used for engraving machines, 3D printers.
- PWM Spindle and direction pins. 4-Axis support. Runs on 12-36V DC
- It is a total of four slots, can drive four A4988 stepper motor. Each road stepper motors only need two IO ports. In other words, six IO ports can be well managed three stepper motors. Very convenient to use.
- Stepper motor wiring as follows: 2A, 2B is a group (red, green), 1A, 1B is a group (blue, yellow), if want to change direction, can be change the position of one group , for example 2A, 2B mutually exchanged.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Exclusive items from our brands
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
GRBL 0.9 compatible. (Open source firmware that runs on an Arduino UNO that turns G-code commands into stepper signals)
PWM Spindle and direction pins
4-Axis support (X, Y, Z , A-Can duplicate X,Y,Z or do a full 4th axis with custom firmware using pins D12 and D13)
2 x End stops for each axis (6 in total)
Uses removable A4988 or DRV8825 compatible stepper drivers
Jumpers to set the Micro-Stepping for the stepper drivers. (Some drivers like the DRV8825 can do up to 1/32 micro-stepping)
Stepper Motors can be connected with 4 pin molex connectors or soldered in place.
Runs on 12-36V DC. (At the moment only the DRV8825 drivers can handle up to 36V so please consider the operation voltage when powering the board.)
Please note that this is an unassembled kit and Basic soldering skills are needed
2*V3 Engraver Shield 3D Printer CNC Expansion Board A4988 Driver Board