HiLetgo GY-291 ADXL345 3-Axis Digital Acceleration of Gravity Tilt Module for Arduino IIC/SPI Transmission
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The ADXL345 is a small, thin, ultra-low power 3-axis accelerometer with high resolution (13 bits) and measurement range of ± 16g.
- The digital output data is in 16-bit twos complement format and is accessible via SPI (3-wire or 4-wire) or I2C digital interface.
- Its high resolution (3.9 mg / LSB) enables measurement of tilt angle changes of less than 1.0 °
- Low-power mode supports motion-based intelligent power management for threshold sensing and motion acceleration measurement with very low power consumption.
- The ADXL345 is perfect for mobile device applications. It measures static gravitational acceleration in tilt detection applications as well as dynamic acceleration due to motion or impact.
Customers also search
The device offers a variety of special detection features. Active and Inactive Detection Detects the presence or absence of motion by comparing the acceleration on any axis with a user-set threshold. Percussion detection function can detect any direction of single vibration and double vibration action. Free fall detection function can detect whether the device is falling. These functions can be independently mapped to one of two interrupt output pins. The patented integrated memory management system uses a 32-level first-in-first-out (FIFO) buffer to store data, minimizing host processor load and reducing overall system power consumption.
Main chip: ADXL345.
Power supply :3-5v.
Means of communication: the iic / spi communication protocol.
Measuring range: ±2g /±16g
1*GY-291 ADXL345 3-Axis Digital Acceleration of Gravity Tilt Module
Reviewed in the United States on April 1, 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Worked great for input shaper on Klipper, exactly as the documentation said.
4 stars because the pin holes are slightly larger than they should be. The included pins and aftermarket Dupont connector pins fit loosely and can easily fall out
The HiLetgo GY-291 ADXL345 is a 3.3 volt part with an SPI interface and can be connected directly to the Raspberry Pi or a Pi 2040 and used for Klipper.
If you're attempting to connect to a 5volt MCU you are likely looking for a different part but if you're doing that, you're not the common Klipper User and probably already know what you are looking for.