HiLetgo 2pcs 4 Bits Digital Tube LED Segment Display Module With Clock Display Red Common Anode For Arduino UNO R3
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 4 M2 screw holes for easy installation.
- 4-digit LED display module with LED brightness adjustable and clock point.
- Display device is a total of 4 red LED word tube. Digital tube 8 grayscale adjustable.
- The driver IC is TM1637, only two signal lines can make MCU control four Digit 8-segment LED. Can be used to display decimal, letters and so on.
- Control interface: a total of 4 pins (GND, VCC, DIO, CLK), GND to ground, VCC for the power supply, DIO for the data input and output pins, CLK for the clock signal pin.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The module is a 12 foot with a clock point four common anode tube (0.36 in.) display module for driver TM1637; only two signal lines can make the MCU control 4 bits 8 digital tube.
Supply voltage: 3.3V--5v DC
Module current: 30--80MA (when 5V supply power)
Module size: Approx. 42 x 24 x 11mm / 1.65 x 0.94 x 0.43 inch (not include pin), 48 x 24 x 11mm /1.88 x 0.94 x 0.43 inch
Control port: 4 common anode score points with 0.36 inches LED, red highlights
Location hole: 4pcs M3 screw location hole, hole diameter: 2.2mm, the positioning of the module is easy to install, to achieve inter- module combination
2* 4-Bit LED Digital Tube Module
- Product Dimensions: 1.6 x 0.5 x 0.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.16 ounces
- ASIN: B01DKISMXK
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 29, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Make4s a nice looking unit.