- Hiauspor no diaper-feeling mtb shorts, you're worth it.
- If you have any issue with our products, please feel free to contact us and we will respond to you within 24 hours.
- Snap closure
- Removable Liner --- 2021 New version. Two shorts in one. Our men's cycling shorts with a 3D coolmax gel padded underwear inside, which are moisture wicking, soft and comfortable to offers a most comfortable riding you've ever had.
- Quick Dry & Lightweight --- Featuers water-resistant, 4-ways stretch and durable. Highly breathable material of the biking shorts mens helps draw sweat away from skin and allow you to stay cool throughout your riding.
- 5 Multi-Pockets --- Including 2 slant pockets, 1 thigh flap pockets, 1 thigh zipper pockets and 1 zip-closure rear pockets. These mountain bike shorts for men could store your valuables securely like mobile phone, keys, cards etc.
- Adjustment Waist --- Our mtb shorts for men with side-elastic waistband, drawstring system, button and zipper closure, which are great for hugging your body comfortably and flexibly.
- Stretch Lycra Stitching --- Our separated padded bike shorts are designed with 4-way stretch fabric and lycra fabrci stitching, which are best for outdoor recreations as mtb, cycling, motorbike, hiking, fishing, camping,climbing etc.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 11 x 9 x 0.5 inches; 5.6 Ounces
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : May 11, 2020
- Manufacturer : Hiauspor
- ASIN : B09197R58W
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Tried them on and they fit nice with a little wiggle room. These shorts are light and stretches to conform when needed. Rode 25 miles with them and also hiked (w/out the padding insert). We hiked and it was a hot day and my legs were completely dry...it does wick away sweat very well. Overall, I'd give this 4.0 and will return in a couple of months to follow up.
By Martin Alejandro Hernández Alfonso on September 28, 2020