Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Hibernation Station
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Ingrid Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM

79%
21%
Format: Hardcover|Change

on February 18, 2015
My grandchildren loved this story. It's become one of their favorite bedtime stories. The pictures are well illustrated and the book answered a number of questions about " what happens to the animals when it snows".
on January 25, 2011
I teach young children and I'm always looking for good fall/winter stories - it seems most picture books take place on sunny spring days! This delightful book has many hibernating animals getting on the hibernation train, bound for the hibernation station. There are problems and complications, but everything works out. The animals are absolutely adorable (I think the frog is especially cute.) My only quibble would be the unrealistic way hibernation is portrayed, or should I say semi-realistic, which may be confusing for young children. But aside from that minor detail, I really like this book.
on February 3, 2013
My 2 YO liked this book a lot at daycare, so I bought a copy for home on the Kindle Fire. Great illustrations, cute story. Maybe a little tiny bit old for a young 2 YO because of the way the pictures cut bubt overall a quality book.
Have you ever wondered what the animals do when they prepare to take their long winter naps? In Hibernation Station Michelle Meadows reveals what the forest animals do. They hunker down for a long winter's nap in the hollowed out tree log train cars. Things go wrong with the woodland animals are put into wrong cars, eventually leading them to all snuggle together in a nice warm log together.

With cute illustrations and fun rhyming words, Hibernation Stations is a story that's great for reading at nap time or bed time. This is a story my little girl enjoyed. She loves seeing the animals in their pjs. I think this is a story that's great for toddlers and pre-school ages kids. I like that the author, Michelle Meadows included a helpful note about hibernation in the back of the book.
on December 21, 2013
My son won this book at his school for an award assembly for math/AR.

We got to read it all tonight, what an adorably cute story of hibernation, animals, and silly fun!

Thanks for sharing your imagination with the kids!!!
on December 10, 2011
Winter is coming, and all the animals are climbing on board the hibernation train in this charming picture book for ages 2-8. The train is an amusing hollow log mounted on wheels, and the tracks are an inventive use of tree branches. Lush illustrations by Kurt Cyrus fill every page with sweet animal families, ready for winter in their warm pajamas. The rhymes are skillful, and the art is lovely. At the back is an Author's Note with information about hibernation for the older child or adult. A great addition to your collection. You really want to own this one!
on December 27, 2012
Such a cute and sweet book about why animals hibernate! I can't wait to share this with my class. They are going to love it!
on April 1, 2015
Fun book to read and talk about everything that's going on in the pictures.
on April 25, 2015
This is my sons favorite book! We even bought a copy for his preschool.
on December 16, 2010
The writing is lyrical and makes reading out loud a great experience for adults and kids alike. The illustrations are extremely rich, beautifully detailed, and humorous. Also, I highly recommend Meadows' previous book, Pilot Pups. It's fun and has a satisfying rythmn. 5 stars for Pilot Pups too.