Hibiscus and Lavender Goat Milk Glycerin Soap Making Kit
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Hibiscus and Lavender Goat Milk Soap kit provides everything needed to make over a pound of high quality, beautifully scented soap.
- Great kit for both beginners and seasoned soapers
- Kit Makes Approximately 4 - 6 Bars of Luxury Soap
- This kit includes premium grade goat milk glycerin and lavender essential oil.
- See What's Included Below:
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Enjoy our most popular melt and pour soap making kit! Our kit offers everything you will need to create high quality, all natural (detergent free) Goat Milk Soap that leaves your skin feeling smooth and clean. This Kit makes approximately 4, 4 oz bars.
This Hibiscus and Lavender Goat Milk Soap Making Kit Includes:
- 1 lb. Goat Milk Melt and Pour Soap Base
- 1/2 oz. Fresh Lavender Fragrance Oil
- 5 ml. of Lavender Essential Oil
- 1 Packet of Crushed Hibiscus Flowers
- 1 Packet of Dried Lavender Buds
- 1 Liquid Soap Colorant - Lilac
- 2 Vitamin E Capsules
- 1 Bar Soap Mold
- 1 Pipettes for Measuring Fragrance Oil
- Complete Soap Making Instructions
Our recently updated instructions include tips and techniques used by professional soapers to make beautifully hand-milled soaps.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This kit was very easy to understand and use. You pretty much just heat up the soap base and add the ingredients. It comes with lavender extract, lavender essential oil, coloring, lavender and hibiscus. The instructions tell you to add as much or as little as you'd like, so it's nice that you can customize the soap to your liking.
My biggest complaint is that either the hibiscus or the lavender (I think it's the hibiscus) ends up turning the soap brown once the soap is used. It looks so gross, and I'm afraid to leave it for my guests to use.
I also thought the soap molds that came with it looked a little tacky. They are pretty small molds of sea shells and things. I ended up getting this mold: HOSL 6-cavity Plain Basic Rectangle Silicone Mould for Homemade Craft Soap Mold, cake mold, Ice cube tray. The kit came with enough material to roughly fill all the rectangle molds, and I ended up with six thin rectangle bars.
Finally, I saved some lavender and hibiscus to sprinkle on top at the end (as in the product picture), but it didn't actually end up sticking to the soap. If you are going to do that make sure you push it down into the soap a little before it hards.
Overall, especially for the price, I was a bit disappointed.
Here's some things I'd like to point out:
- definitely have everything prepped beforehand
- there isn't enough flowers buds/petals provided
-it will take the soap overnight to set up
Have fun y'all!