Consider these available items
Hibiscus Tea (1 lb.) - Roselle Whole Flower Loose Leaf Tea, Boost Your Immune System & Fight Aging with Pure Antioxidant Power of Hibiscus Flowers Tea, Caffeine-free Herbal Tea
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- USED AS A HEALTHY WHOLE LEAF HERBAL TEA FOR DECADES - Around the world, the flowers of Hibiscus sabdariffa have been given many names including, Karkade, Roselle, Red Sorrel, Rosa de Jamaica, Zobo and Bissap Tea. Locals prize Hibiscus flower tea for helping maintain healthy blood pressure, supporting healthy weight loss and boosting the immune system. This organic herbal tea is a refreshing caffeine-free drink served both hot and cold.
- MODERN SCIENCE CONFIRMS THE TRADITIONAL WISDOM - Hibiscus loose leaf tea was rated the beverage with the highest antioxidant content in a 2010 study of 486 beverages. This healthy tea has far more Vitamin C than any popular drink. Many studies confirm its benefits for helping manage blood pressure. Scientists believe anthocyanins in Hibiscus flowers help hypertension by inhibiting angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE).
- Caffeine Free WHOLE FLOWER HIBISCUS, TASTES BETTER, IS MORE POTENT AND LASTS LONGER – Oxidation is the enemy of freshness. Most brands of hibiscus tea are cheap cut & sifted hibiscus petals. This harsh manufacturing process increases the surface area exposed to the air by a factor of 100. This ruins the tea resulting in inferior taste, lower shelf life and reduced potency. DON’T SETTLE FOR CUT & SIFTED BULK HIBISCUS
- OUR WHOLE FLOWER HIBISCUS TEA IS THE PUREST IN THE WORLD - We harvest our premium Hibiscus flower tea before the blooms fully open and carefully dry the whole flowers. This process is labor intensive but makes a huge difference in the antioxidant potency and flavor. Once you’ve experienced seeing our Whole Hibiscus Flowers open in your cup, seen the beautiful deep red color of the brewed tea, and tasted the fresh flavor, you’ll never settle for lower quality hibiscus again.
- FEEL GOOD ABOUT YOUR PURCHASE – Our hibiscus flower tea grows organically on an abandoned field without the use of either fertilizers or pesticides. Once a year a small community cooperative harvests and dries the whole fresh blooms and sells them exclusively to Immortalitea. We stand by every bag with our Peace-of-Mind Guarantee. If you are not delighted with our hibiscus tea we’ll return your money no questions asked and…you can keep the tea. We’re that sure you’re going to love it.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
More to consider from our brands
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
DISCOVER FOR YOURSELF THE POWER OF WHOLE FLOWER HIBISCUS TEA
Supercharge your immune system and fight the effects of aging with the highest antioxidant beverage in the world. - A 2010 study of 3,199 foods ranked the world’s beverages in anti-oxidant content. The winner, with 32.1% more antioxidant power than green tea matcha, is Loose Leaf Hibiscus Tea. No other beverage comes even close! (Nutrition Journal 2010 v.9:3)
Fight heart disease and reduce cholesterol - A 2015 metastudy found that the average person drinking hibiscus tea reduced their SBP by 7.58 mmHg and their DBP by 3.53 mmHg. That’s huge! The scientists concluded, “These findings favor the traditional use of this natural, safe, and inexpensive supplement," that’s geek-speak for “Wow! This stuff really works.” (Journal of Hypertension, June 2015)
Whole Flower – Simply Better
We work directly with a small farming cooperative and we insist that our hibiscus is picked and dried with the flower intact. This ensures our hibiscus is harvested at the height of potency and free from the dangerous contaminants common in cut and sifted hibiscus.
Relax and Enjoy
Get ready for an intense flavor experience. Our whole flower hibiscus is deliciously fresh and tart. If you’ve tried other brands of hibiscus loose tea, you’ll taste immediately the difference fresh whole flowers make. We are confident it's the best hibiscus tea you will ever taste
Hibiscus Iced Tea Recipe
Ingredients: 48 ounces water, 4 or 5 dried whole hibiscus flowers from Immortalitea, 2 cinnamon sticks, 2 Tablespoons honey (or other natural sweetener), 1 small orange, sliced, ice, handfull of strawberries
Directions: Bring water to light boil. Turn off heat and add hibiscus flowers and cinnamon sticks. Steep for 20 min. Add honey and orange slices. Serve over ice with strawberries as garnish.
100% Hibiscus sabdariffa
Hibiscus tea quantity: 2-3 florets per 8 oz. cup Brewing time: 5 - 10 minutes Water temperature: About 195° F (90° C) (Just starting to boil)
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.