Luau Hibiscus Temporary Tattoos --Hawaiian/Tropical/Flamingo/Summer Pool Party Decorations Supplies Favors (72 PCS)
|Price:||$8.80 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Package of 72 Tropical Temporary Tattoos with 18 designs.
- Measurement: 2"x 2.3".
- Hawaiian themed temporary tattoos are waterproof and last several days with proper care.Perfect for face,cheek,arm, hand ,ankle or anywhere of your body.
- These tattoos provide big fun for both children and adults alike! Perfect for birthday party favors, event supplies, sporting events, concerts.
- Easy to apply and remove.Tattoos can be removed with oil, makeup remover, or by scrubbing off.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Package of 72 Tropical Temporary Tattoos with 18 designs.
Perfect for :
Any kind of Special Occasion!
How to use?
Apply tattoo to clean, dry skin.
1) Peel back film cover.
2) Place tattoo face down on your body.
3) Firmly press a damp cloth or sponge over the back of the tattoo.
4) Wait 60 seconds before s-l-o-w-l-y peeling the backing of the paper
5) Let dry & That's it! Enjoy your temporary tattoo!!
Perfect for face,cheek,arm, hand ,ankle or anywhere of your body.
Top customer reviews
plastic covering leaving just the snowflakes on the "page" . Don't let the piece your applying fold or impossible to undo. In the deep South the weather changed from temperatures in the 30's to 20's and the next week to a very humid 70's - despite the drastic changes, the snowflakes
are still sticking to my windows. I will reuse them next year and see how they do - however I have a sheet and 1/2 leftover and unused. A
Hard work will pay off though, because peeling them off the white backed paper isn't easy. The paper ended up being ripped. So I have to find replacements to put them on when it's time to take them down.