Customer Reviews: Hidden Camera Clock Radio, Mp3/mp4 Player - 16gb memory card included- Motion Activated Spy Camera for Home or Office Records Continuously 24/7 to DVR Or On Motion Detection - Saves 16 Days Covert Recording Until Overwritten
Amazon Vehicles 4-month subscription Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Subscribe & Save Cozy Knits Book 2 or More Hours of House Cleaning on Amazon fin fin fin  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 All-New Kindle Oasis hhnsweeps Shop Cycling on Amazon

on June 6, 2014
I was very excited when I came across this product. My husband and I have been looking for some sort of hidden camera to use on the new baby sitter and we didn't like the idea of the stuff animals that do that. This alarm clock is very sleek in design. I was able to operate it right out of the box, the menu is very easy to navigate. The picture on the screen is absolutely clear! Another thing that makes this so wonderful is the quality in the speakers, the sound is nice and clear. Great value all the way around, I highly recommend!
on July 15, 2014
Incredible service. There was an issue with my item, and Kavcor unexpectedly took care of the issue with an unprecedented level of professionalism and insight. (at least from my experience here)

The item arrived on time in secure packaging and was undamaged. It arrived with all promised items including earphones, wall charger and more. The night vision works very well for such a small lens, although I don't know anything about how night vision works. You have to push a certain combination of buttons in order to 1. activate a recording command and 2. review recorded footage, which was a pretty smooth addition.

Overall I am more than satisfied both with the item as well as customer service, which deserves more than 5 stars. I'd suggest this to anybody!
on September 24, 2014
Wooow slow down here, i dont normally write rewiews but i have to this time since all these reviews are Pretty much FAKE on here. First of all The camera is superLOW Quality straight out of China..records footage in a very dark setting--- impossible to tell what is what let alone to relay on it,.i mean i had to open all of my curtains and blinds in the house to get it to accept about40% lighting ..this is a really BAD deal overall,amazon reviews are definitely Fixed up Good by companies employees!!!!! its sad to say that this concept has slowly taken over this sites honest buisness!!!!! . I called amazon to get my money back as its no where near what the description said and only true thing listed was that they offer 30 day money back!!!! im not here to ruin anybodys reputation i just have to warn the next person that wants to relay on this product, to just get a real camera & move on with life..yeah,.BEWARE ! ! !
on August 5, 2014
I received the unit fairly quickly however it was missing one of the cables (line out) and it included no instructions. I've tried using it without the instructions but i have no idea how it works. The company provides an email to contact them so I sent them a request for instructions and haven't heard back yet. If I don't hear from them shortly I will be forced to return the unit. It's a shame too because it looks like a well designed system but I don't wish spending hours guessing how the unit works

Edit... i changed the rating from 1 star to 5 stars. Excellent made product and customer service came to my rescue quickly and professionaly. Product and company support itself exceeded my expectations.
on July 10, 2014
Really excited about this product! One of my hobbies is catching close friends and families in lies. My court-ordered therapist says I have "trust issues", but if a judge rules that getting proof of infidelity while I'm out of town is wrong or illegal, then I don't want to be right. Like I'm supposed to get permission in advance?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! "Excuse me, but may I get permission to install this hidden camera in your bedroom so that if you have sex with someone else I'll know about it?" Kind of defeats the purpose of getting a "hidden" camera. But this camera isn't just great for busting lovers. I asked my 7-yr-old daughter point blank, "Do you watch TV when momma's not around?" She looked me straight in the eye and said, "No." Well guess what, daughter of mine? I have 3 hours of footage of you watching Dinosaur Train, Curious George and Sponge Bob. Oh, and PS, I also caught you helping yourself to GoGurt from the fridge, which explains your lack of appetite at dinner. BUSTED! Oh, and co-workers, I no longer need to ask, "Does anyone know where my stapler went?" Because I know. It's back at my desk, Karen, and the next time you need to borrow a stapler, just ask. Anyway, my point is, I LOVE this product. I always suspected certain things, but now I can PROVE it.
55 comments| 39 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 27, 2014
This thing is awesome. I don't even use it as a hidden camera unless I need to. Most of the time I use it as a shower speaker for my music or just as a regular clock. I mostly got it for the clock and the speakers for music and the hidden camera is just a plus if I want to catch anyone doing something they shouldn't be doing in my room hehe. For 100$ this is an incredible price. You could get just a speaker at the same quality for 50-60$. The speaker is very loud and clear. Also if anyone is wondering the model I got in the mail does record audio as well as video. You just have to turn it on under settings.
on September 29, 2014
I only gave this product 4 stars because the night vision video doesn't work real well, I guess it would be okay if you only want the audio portion at night. We purchased this to make sure that the aides that were taking care of my aunt were not stealing from her. It took a bit to unewest and how to use it, the instructions do not come with it, you have to download them. However there is a couple of YouTube videos that are far more informative and easier to understand than the online instructions. Once I watched a video I totally "got it"
on June 5, 2015
This device had functionality issues from the beginning and finally died completely after 10 months. I am trying to figure out how to get a warranty replacement, but it doesn't look like it came with any warranty after all. Buyer beware.
on June 11, 2014
This little spy camera is great. It has a very nice display and is very user friendly. The price is awesome at almost half of the price as the others listed on Amazon. Its got some weight to it as well--you can tell it is not cheaply made.
on October 22, 2014
Works ok if you can figure it out. Does not come with an instruction manual, and on-line instructions are poor at best with distracting music . Would be better if company printed up a manual, then it might rate 5 stars.