4 Year Security Systems Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
WIFI 1080P HD DVR Spy Hidden IP Camera Mobile Power Bank Wireless Motion Detection Video Recorder P2P Nanny Cam Black
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 1. WIFI Spy Hidden Camera Mosaic is inserted in a lightweight black power bank.it can be used for watching real-time remote HD videos and recording, LED lighting and device charging.
- 2. Remote views on IOS and Android devices are supported. As long as your spy camera is connected to your wireless router, wherever you are, even at abroad, you can see what's happening in your home, your office on your phone.
- 3. Support Motion logging,recording and alarms . When you set motion detection alarm function, you will be notified on your mobile phone while there is any movement in front of the camera.
- 4. Support Micro SD card recording. When you insert a mini SD card, the camera starts recording video automatically. You can watch on your phone and won't miss anything.
- 5. Smart APP supported. There are two mini LED lights on the Mini Camera Power Bank that can be used as a small torch in the evening.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
1. Works with wireless router: it can realize remote monitoring.
This way requests a wireless router. You need put this camera to a wireless network’s working environment. It requests wireless network’s account and password when you add this camera to the software.
Simple steps: put this camera to where you want to monitor, download and install the software to your phone or tablet, add this camera to the software, then you can view the image from your phone or tablet ANYWHERE. (For example: place it in the shop, view it in the shop or at home.)
2. Works without wireless router: local monitoring.
If you don’t have wireless router, and you just need to use it at one place. Buy it now!
This camera can launch a wireless hot spot. You can add this camera to the software by itself wireless hot spot.
With hidden video function;
Working while charging
Many functions in 1: Photo,record video, motion detection and alarm etc;
View via iPhone, iPad, Android and PC;
Point-to-point connection, can work without a network connection.
At in same time charging in mobile phone.
Resolution ：1080P/720P/480P Selectable
Video format : AVI
Frame : 25
View angle : 90°
Distance of motion detection shooting : 6 m straight-line distance
Battery capacity : 3000MA
Continuous shooting time : Above 5 hours
Compressed format : H.264
Power consumption : 260MA/3.7V
Type of memory card : TF card
Maximum capacity of memory card ： 32GB
Play software ： VLCPlayer / SMPlayer
Computer operation system ： Windows/Mac OS X
Mobile phone operation system Android / iOS
1 X WNAT 1080P WiFi Mobile power bank Camera
1 x USB Cable
1 x User Manual
1 x CD
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A main concern was that it has motion detection recording. Some say they do, but reviews sometimes say otherwise. I'm happy to say this one DOES have motion detection recording, and it works pretty well.
You first connect the camera to a phone or tablet via the Wifi hostpot it generates. You then use their app (BVCAM, at Google Play Store) to connect and make various settings on the camera. It boasts 7 sensitivity levels for motion detection alarm capability, and it was easily detecting me move around 15+ feet away from the camera. So far, so good.
The video it saves is quite good. Not GoPro standard, by any means, but plenty good. You have several resolutions choices to choose from in the app. I stuck with 1080p because, well, why not? Through the app, you can watch live video if you like, take snapshots, manually start recording, etc. It can alert you when a motion alarm happens, and it sends 3 snapshots to you. I was simply viewing them in the app, but it can also send them via email, FTP, etc... all functions I have not tested since I have no need for them.
One setting you can make in the app is to have the camera connect to your wireless LAN instead of you having to connect through it's hotspot. After that, the BVCAM app finds the camera on the wireless LAN and lets you do all the same stuff. When it's configured this way, the wireless hotspot is off.
When I first fired it up, I was not seeing it's wireless hotspot at all. I tried several devices, and none were seeing it. After I did a full reset of the unit (there's a little button for that), it all worked fine. So, if you have troubles, try a full reset before doing anything, and maybe it will all work better.
Yes, it works and records while being charged, which is nice. I have not tested the full life when used on battery alone.
The lens field of view is somewhat narrow. Not bad at all, but probably won't capture the entire expanse of a typically-sized room. Still, you may not really need that.
I haven't been able to get the sound to work. Despite configuring it to save sound with the video when it records, I can't seem to get that to happen. Unsure if it's truly faulty, or there's some other oddball issue. The sound is not terribly important to me anyway, so I'm not sweating it.
I will update if I learn more.