Amazon Vehicles Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now Ellen

Format: DVD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 443 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 504 reviews
on June 27, 2014
Saw Hidden Colors 3 last evening and it was profound. These DVDs enlightened me on the global contributions of my people from the beginning and throughout civilization. It has changed my perspective about the world and the country in which we live. Living through the Civil Rights era, I've always been cognizant of our plight and struggle in this country but so very glad to see and hear the truth resonate with so many young black people today. Tariq Nasheed did a superb job, once again. Change begins from within.
11 comment| 100 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 27, 2014
If your reading this review: BUY THIS FILM!!! You can't put a price on knowledge and this movie is priceless.
on June 26, 2014
Like 1 & 2, Hidden Colors 3 did not disappoint!!! It is most definitely a MUST see. I am so grateful to live in a city where it premiered. I am also pre-ordering the DVD to complete my set! Spread the word, awaken and acknowledge truth!
on July 13, 2016
A Must watch for anyone who loves history, not just African Americans. You will enjoy this documentary. I own all 3.
on June 26, 2016
Another excellent video from the Hidden Colors franchise. I actually met Dr. Boyce Watkins and I perform a great deal of African historical research on my own. If you are of African/Black descent, you absolute MUST have the Hidden Colors set in your African library. I really only became aware of many of these topics about 2 years ago and I already have many books and DVDs to further educate my family, friends and myself about African identities. This is another MUST SEE video. I loved all the information and I plan to watch it over and over again because there is so much information to gather. My family and I saw this one in the movie theatre and it was an awesome experience!
on August 19, 2016
Sooooo informative! Makes you so proud. Must see
on October 12, 2016
great educational series
on December 1, 2016
Very informative; knowledge everyone should have. I own all three volumes and plan to purchase more when available.
on August 7, 2016
A very informative video about racism in America. This is a must have video for any desiring to understand the origins of racism.
on July 30, 2016
Excellent documentary. a must see for all people interested in the true history of all people of African descent.