Industrial Deals HPC Trade in your textbooks Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 21, 2014
OK! let me just tell you what this book did for me in the first 28 days of me working on my credit
Sent first round of dispute letters October 10th 2014 score was a 495
Easy to follow steps and I hate reading.... HATE IT!!
November 6th Checked my credit score 578
November 19th Checked my credit score 613
In 41 days I gained 113 points to my credit score......113 points....best 15$ I ever spent, BTW I applied for my first credit card in 7 years and got approved for 700$!! what what!! gangsta GANGSTA!!
I don't know what happens if you do all 6 dispute letters probably get elected president or something Go BEN CARSON 2016!!, but I will update as I go along =)
Oh yea I started off with 21 items on my collection report and had 16 items removed with the first round of dispute letters, Leaving me with a grand total of 5 items left to work on.
Money invested so far is about 50$ and that was mainly to pay for the certified mail with return receipt which is about 5 bucks a letter if you want to keep the credit bureaus and collections agencies from trying to pull the "Ol didn't receive your letter rig a maroo"

Anyways My next round of dispute letters were sent out on the 15th of November will update what happens probably around December 10th or so!!

Just started reading dave ramseys THE TOTAL MONEY MAKEOVER so far so good..... Im starting to get the hang of this reading thing again HEHE...... Anyways enough with the rambling ill check back in when I get a response from the credit bureaus and collection agencies GOOD LUCK ON THAT CREDIT REPAIR!!

Alright Guys im back with an update!!

the last time i wrote this review i had 5 items in collections after the first round of dispute letters, just finished my 2nd round of dispute letters and received my updated credit score WHICH IS A 654!! A 654!! A FREAKING 654 LOL I NOW HAVE A TOTAL OF 1 ITEM in collections, i had 5 my last update. this book was the best investment i have ever made, i just applied for my first FHA home loan with me and my wife wish me LUCK!!

I will update if i remove that last negative item, sending 3rd round of dispute letters. You have no excuse to not buy this book.

GOOD LUCK GUYS and GALS!!

01/22/2015 UPDATE!

Credit score is a 671, Did not get approved for the FHA home loan =(, the reason behind that is I do not have enough revolving lines of credit, basically I need more credit cards, First step to fixing that from the advice of my lender was to get myself added onto a relative's credit card who has excellent payment history and a large credit line, My dad was kind enough to add me to his American express card he has had for 20 years which has a 20k credit limit WOOT!! even though i have no access to use the card the credit bureaus still treat it as your own credit. I will also be applying for 2 secured credit cards tomorrow one with capitol one and the other I have not decided yet. Anyways I will continue to update as I progress through this credit repair process, i will say this again you have no reason to not buy this book!!
66 comments| 313 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 21, 2016
The book explains everything needed to help u repair it credit, in easy to understand format. Worth every cent! Enjoy
on September 4, 2017
Really great tips on repairing your credit
on August 5, 2017
good book to have and refer to as needed!
on September 28, 2017
Good information but I think you need the actual paperback version to get your templates for the ladders so I went ahead and ordered that version to wish me luck!
on August 19, 2017
Great information!
on October 24, 2017
Great book with lots of great tips to improve your credit! Lots of administrative help to answer all your questions and provide the support needed. I have a positive experience with the book and the company as a whole.
on June 17, 2014
Extraordinarily awsome there actually is freedom after reading (and of course doing something about it) this book it took me step by step and it showed me how to fix my credit it works buy it is an investment in your future
on November 21, 2016
I had nowhere to turn and I'm looking for options to correct errors and bring my score up. I had no idea all these options were available. You have to grab this book and follow the steps.
on June 20, 2017
Great content and depth on repair.