|Digital List Price:||$0.99|
|Print List Price:||$9.99|
Save $9.99 (100%)
Hidden Gem #1 Kindle Edition
Browse award-winning titles. See more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
So let me start off by saying that I love the blog posts and articles in between. Kind of gets a Gossip Girl vibe going. I liked the plot and most of the characters were easy to recognise in terms of standard teen movies. (In South Africa, our whole schooling system is different, so I couldn't really relate to any of the characters' daily life, though.)
Not a bad read for a day on the beach or a rainy weekend at home.
However, there are a few reasons it only got 3 stars from me:
- It gets a bit lengthy and drawn-out at times. I didn't always feel like I just HAVE to read the next chapter.
- I understand that Queen Bee is super famous and that wearing branded clothing is a "requirement" of sorts, but all the brand name dropping gets a bit much after a while.
- I'm not a fan of the fake IDs and getting drunk at that age. Maybe if Gemma was in college and 19 y/o or something, it would've been better.
- As a 16 year old, Gemma's "fear" of Madison is quite stupid, to be very honest.
- Chase's intense crush on Bee becomes very annoying towards the end.
I'll buy #2, though, to see if they all grow up a bit. I probably won't read the book(s) again, though (like I usually do).
I think that a lot of her friends needed to stick up for her. Especially against Madison! They all just let her be bullied by Madison and it kind of pissed me off. Lucas didn't do much of anything either! It was kind of frustrating! Sometimes I just wanted Gemma to reveal her true identity and put Madison in her place!
Overall, I really enjoyed this book! 5 stars! It's definitley a good book and it's only 99 cents! So what the heck right? Buy it!
Freakishly when she is queen Bee so u can't tell what she actually looks like. I loved this story and it didn't lead to where I thought it might. There are three different love interests in this which normally would be way to many, but it worked for this story and since she only ever happens to end up with one of them she doesn't ever look like a slut bc, well she's not. Can't wait to read the other books! :)
As the book came to a finish I was sad that it ended. I wanted the story to go on and on forever. I love the relationship between Damian and Gemma. They are best friends as well and boyfriend and girlfriend.
Overall it is a nice, cute book. I recommend it to anyone who likes high school romance and Hannah Montana type people.
Most recent customer reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Coming of Age
- Books > Teen & Young Adult > Literature & Fiction > Coming of Age
- Books > Teen & Young Adult > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Coming of Age
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Romance > Contemporary