Hidden door Hinge System by Murphy Door
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Secret Door, Build your own Hidden door system
- Hidden Passage, Inswing our Out Swing hidden door system
- Bookshelf Door System, Create a door 24"-36" Door way with a book shelf
- Holds upto 250 Lbs.
- Made in the USA
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have you always wanted your own Secret Passage? or Hidden Door system like that bat cave? This unique patented hinge system is 100% made in the USA, It features the ability to be used for an inswing or out swing door system. It provides a 100% concealed doorway system. Simple to build and install offers a lifetime warranty. Instructions included
Top Customer Reviews
The top pin turns to lock and can't fall out, nor can it get loose, unless you've installed it incorrectly. The bottom hinge glides smoothly. The catch is adjustable once installed to the amount of 'catch' is needed.
Tip: I secured the threshold last, as I used that to adjust the door so it was level.
I used it for an inset book shelf that swings outward.
- The system pivots freely and is not labored with a little bit of weight.
- Best solution I could find for under $150.
- Quality bearings and hardware. It should be able to last for years to come.
- It is rated for 250 pounds. Most book shelves and their contents would exceed that. You need to be selected with what you put on.
- The plans and dimensions are for a standard door. Any other size door requires some trial and error to get it to work.
- The top pin can be difficult to install without having it show. I ended up creating a cover plate to hide the pin to fully conceal the hinge.
- It cones with a plastic wedge to create a friction catch, it is useless. It is really thin and you have to create block to elevate the thin wedge to even make contact with the underside of your shelf.
- The product shows a painted; however, my came as unfinished metal.
All-in-all, I would recommend using this on in-ward swing doors. It is easier to install and make a truly hidden door.