Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jon Batiste Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop now HTL17_gno

on November 6, 2016
My friend gave me this cd when I was pregnant with my first child. She found & used this cd when she worked in an orphanage in Africa for a few years and cared mainly for two sickly twins. They would play this cd during the day for peace over the house & themselves & the babies. I have played now this cd in my daughters room almost every night for the last 4 years starting when she was about 9 months old. It is calming, beautiful music! I recently gifted this cd to some friends who just had their first baby and who were feeling a bit overwhelmed with the no sleep, tiny crying baby in their house and she recently sent me this message: "thank you for this cd. I absolutely love it. It's so peaceful and the scripture is like a healing balm being sung and prayed over us and our baby girl."
on December 7, 2017
This is the most beautiful CD. I ended up purchasing 10 of them after i listened to it to give as Christmas Gifts. Dont be fooled by Lullaby and thinking it is for babies. It is the most beautiful CD. I love listening to it when i ride in the car. It just relaxes me and brings me peace. The song Strength in My Heart my daughter and I sing to in the car.
on October 4, 2015
The music is perfect for helping my 2 year old and 2 month old fall asleep. It is very soothing, it often puts me and my husband to sleep while we are playing it for them lol
I've also have noticed a major improvement in my toddlers behavior since we have started playing this every night as she falls asleep.
on November 11, 2017
We listen to Vol. I in our car with our 4-year-old grandkids and they wanted more so we bought Vol. II. It's a great way to uplift and bring peace into very hectic days. These songs are high quality, scripture-infused, and professionally done and we love listening to them.
on July 3, 2017
Actually I like the volume 1 better than Volume 11. The songs are more relaxing to me. However, I enjoy #1 as well but the other one more. It just seems yo be a little more relaxing to go to sleep.
on February 25, 2017
I have all 3 volumes ... every volume draws you softly into His presence. Ave purchased 3 sets of these CD’s ... two for baby showers ... and one for me. If I am ever a patient in a Hospice environment, this is the only music I will want to listen to.
on February 2, 2017
These are the sweetest CDs. I play them in the car and they're loved by my 2-year-old, my baby, and me! SO MUCH BETTER than the kids' bible songs CDs with the annoying melodies that get stuck in your head!
on December 6, 2017
Very soothing in the car and great way to memorize or listen to scripture! A wonderful gift for anyone having a hard time or seeking some peace.
on May 29, 2016
This was my third purchase of Hidden in My Heart Lullabies and I love them all. I bought them for my grandson to listen to, but he hasn't heard them yet! All the songs are very soothing. I think my favorite so far might be Volume III. I say this just because I have listened to it so much I haven't had time to fully enjoy the others. Thanks so much to everyone involved in the creation of this wonderful series. The soft soothing scripture verses are just what we all need for our stressful times (and for me that is very often!)
on May 2, 2017
Our 16 month old son loves this music, especially the song "Wonderfully Made." My wife sings this song to him as she nurses him at night. Really peaceful Christian music for babies and toddlers.