Spring Deals Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month Casual Friday Style nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Prime exclusive: $24.99 for a limited time Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(1 star). See all 13 reviews
on June 26, 2011
I bought this movie awhile back,but I finally got aroung to checking it out I bought it for titanic but it doesn't play, so its too late to send it back, they had a extra movie on the same dvd, it played, still wasn't happy, because I bought it for the titanic game,so make sure u check it out after you buy it.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 7, 2011
So sad...good idea for the basic game play, but very poorly executed. NO explanations on the puzzles. Guess you are just supposed to KNOW what is required. You could get eye strain looking for some of the objects (what's the point there?). I played it all way through then deleted it from my games folder and have placed the game in the garage sale pile as it is not worth replaying and I would not share it with anyone I know.
on May 14, 2010
Dont buy this game if you have a pc it wont let you install it. We tried at least 15 times and still wont do a thing. It rips you off. But we might have a setting wrong to im not sure.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.