Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 96 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 102 reviews
on June 13, 2011
If you love hidden object games this one's for you! At first I didn't understand what exactly the "bilingual" meant by Amazon's title. When you begin the game there is a flag in the center of the page. You can choose between 3 different flags (English, Spanish and I think French). Whichever language you choose, the list of "hints" will be in that language. This game is more old school hidden object in that there are plenty of hidden object games and even though there is a "story" you can pretty much ignore it if you want to. There are a couple of items on the list that you might have trouble finding. That is because sometimes in other English speaking countries things are not always called the same thing as we call them. Examples I found in the first few puzzles are, a soccer ball is called a "football" and a flashlight is called a "torch." The game has a few mini games but they are not so impossible that you cannot get through them to finish the game.To get more hints you should find a "sun" on the hidden object page and sometimes to add more time to the games you have to find a "sand timer."

The only reason that I didn't give this game 5 stars is because there must be a "bug" in the game where sometimes you locate the correct item and no matter how many times you click on it, it doesn't respond. It seemed that when I used "hint" button the answer was the exact item that I had already tried. I thought it was just my game, but another reviewer had the exact same problem. It is not so major that it affects the game play.

I recommend this game wholeheartedly!
on May 31, 2017
You have to find everything in All the areas or it wont save it if you do only one.... Crazy.. everyone hates it.
on March 9, 2012
There were several things about this game that I liked, including the length, the clarity of scenes, and the extras like finding objects based on sound. However, the navigation annoyed me. You must move the cursor from the edges of the screen to move up, down, or sideways, rather than just drag the cursor up, down, or sideways from anywhere on the screen. When an object was found, it was greyed out, rather than disappearing. This was troublesome when you had to find more than one of the same thing; I found myself tapping on the greyed out objects several times.

The story, what little there was, moved along too fast, so I quickly gave up on following the story line and focused on the hidden objects instead. If you like hidden object games, this game has plenty of scenes. But I prefered other games like Mystery Case Files: MillionHeir, Salem Secrets, or any of the Professor Layton games.
on July 31, 2017
Great game
on December 2, 2016
I got this game today for my grandson and I. I am on level 13 and stuck. It is a glitch. You can't move forward without feeding a bird and it will not work. It has 150 levels so 13 is not far. I have to return it. Also, the picture quality is not good. It is hard to see small objects because of pixelation.
on August 7, 2017
ok
on March 14, 2017
Great game! Great service!
on May 30, 2017
My daughter loves it so much she find things in the game while she plays it cool..
on April 4, 2017
Fun
on December 23, 2011
I've been playing this game nonstop since I received it. It is a pretty descent game, keeps you interested for level to level because each one is a different kind of search. As one reviewer mentioned, it does use names of objects that are UK related like a football in the game is actually a soccer ball, a dummy is a pacifier, a torch is a flashlight, etc. This is confusing at first but the game allows hints so after you figure it out the first time then you know what you are looking for. The story line is cheesy but I read it anyway since it is the first time I am playing this type of game. It is pretty interesting game for the more adult crowd, I wouldn't recommend to younger kids because of the suggestive nature of the story line.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.