Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 46 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 48 reviews
on September 8, 2014
Ok, let me say first off that I like HOG games such as: Sacra Terra, Stray Souls, Weird Park: Scary Tales, so I'm not sure what possessed me to buy this bundle. Yes, it's a good price and if you love HOG mostly for the hidden object element, with no real back story, and very basic graphics, this is the pack for you. I was bored when I purchased it and found myself bored even more playing the games. I am not slamming the bundle (after all we all have different tastes), just trying to warn others that enjoy the more graphic intensive, adventure style HOG, that they should pass this one by. =)
Thanks to this bundle, I discovered the Jolly Gang. That's definitely the gem of this one. Treasure Masters, 1001 Nights and Magic Encyclopedia were entertaining. Hamlet went okay for the first six or seven screens, but the hints took forever to be available and even when they were, sometimes they were less than helpful. In fact, I gave up. Natalie Brooks was annoying -- little "help" boxes I didn't ask for would pop up and get in the way and then when I did need help, the tips weren't at all useful. Also the story was choppy and she wasn't a likeable character. The Holly games are more suited for children.

The Jolly Gang story was fun, the puzzles were challenging enough to get me thinking but the story line flowed well. The characters were likeable and I laughed quite a lot at Moxxie's snarky humor. On the whole, you won't be disappointed with this bundle -- it's a great value.
on November 23, 2012
Alawar is a good developer of PC games, so I figured I couldn't go wrong with this bundle. That was not the case, unfortunately. The two Holly games wouldn't play on my laptop at all and the rest gave me error codes. I am able to exit out of the error drop-down screens and get to the games, but I should not have to do so in order to play. Plus, ever since I downloaded this bundle, my laptop has been running slow- like I have a virus. I have tried spybot, Malwarebytes, and Avast... nothing shows up. I even deleted the bundle in the hope that whatever grabbed me would be trashed in the recycle bin. Nope. All of this is weird, since I have downloaded games from Amazon (and books, and music) with no issues whatsoever. All in all, it was a waste of a good ten dollars. I have a brand new Toshiba laptop, by the way, so I know hardware is not the issue.
on October 20, 2013
Hi,
I was so excited to get this download. I can't play half the games as there are no instructions and I either can't get into them, or I can't move on because of some obstacle. The only way to play again is to change my name and sometimes even that doesn't work, sooooI I would not recommend this. Quite a disappointment. There was one game where it was impossible to get into the vault because you needed the card---I spent hours trying to find out where the card might be and there was nothing I could find or use.
So I won't do that again. Also there is no way to get help.
Elaine M Adzema
on December 11, 2012
If only there were more bundles like this one!! i found myself loving the hidden picture games I sort of knew and finding fun ones that were just a kick to play. I loved Holly: A Christmas Tale and would have paid this price at other sites for this ONE game. This is a definite bargain and it will expand your horizons. It has hours and hours of fun and I'm still playing! If you love hidden pictures you will love this. Some of the graphics are not as high tech but for the price you cannot go wrong!
on August 13, 2012
I am a nut for playing computer games late at night when the house is quiet and I'm away from work. This bundle is particularly special because of the variety it gives me to choose from and keep me playing until sleep engulfs me. The purchase was as if I had purchased each game independently. LUV IT!
on December 12, 2012
The price of this bundle sounded reasonable for hidden object games that my kids and I love to play. Loaded it, and tried playing a few games. The games wouldn't operate properly, denying access to objects on the screen when they were clearly visible. The game wouldn't shut down, leaving me no option but to delete the thing altogether, once I shut down and rebooted. Definitely not worth the money. I will stick with reputable companies like Playrix, next time I want a game download.
on April 17, 2013
I enjoyed the games and it definitely was worth $10. These are basic games and there is nothing great in the pack. Some games are geared toward kids.
on October 5, 2012
these games are ok if you a really really bored-so many to choose from is the best feature-some of the hidden objects are a little harder to find than others which makes it interesting but the styling is simplistic-good for rainy days when you have nothing better to do
on May 3, 2013
Some of the games in this bundle were fun to play...challenging. Others were very simple. Some of the games locked up on me and I couldn't continue, making them irritating to play.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.