Hide & Drink, Thick Leather Motorcycle Handlebar Bag, 2 Straps, Tool Organizer, Motorbike Storage Pouch, Premium Saddle Bag for Bike Commuters, Handmade Includes 101 Year Warranty :: Sangria
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|Join Prime to save $13.20 on this item|
10% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- CONVENIENT ORGANIZATION: Created especially for the motorcycle lover in your life, this Leather Motorcycle Handlebar Bag is the ultimate organization tool for bike lovers. With its ability to strap on easily to the handlebars on your bike, this Leather Motorcycle Handlebar Bag is sure to make your next motorcycle trip a breeze! Made with Hide & Drink’s signature Full-Grain Leather, your Handlebar Bag comes with a lifetime guarantee, meaning you can stay organized for a lifetime.
- HIDE & DRINK’S 101 YEAR WARRANTY: Each one of Hide & Drink’s rustic, durable leather products is made with care and craftsmanship, with every item handmade to the highest standard. Our confidence in our products knows no bounds, so we include each product that you purchase with a 101 Year Warranty. We aim for nothing but 100% satisfaction when it comes to our products, so if you’re not satisfied, just get in touch with us and we’ll help you as quickly as possible.
- HANDMADE FROM SOFT & ATTRACTIVE FULL GRAIN LEATHER: All of Hide & Drink’s products are hand cut and handcrafted using the highest quality of leather that you will find, namely Full Grain Leather. The quality of this leather ensures a long-lasting life and durability. After time and use, the leather will attain a beautiful and unique patina that will show age and grace.
- FINELY HAND STITCHED: We are proud that each and every one of our products is handmade by expert local artisans of Pastores, Guatemala, a town wholly dedicated to the crafting of leather goods. Each item is hand cut and finished with a fine stitching method than not only looks good, but also makes for a durable finish that will give you a lifetime of use. Any loose ends are passed over with an open flame to ensure no unravelling during its lifetime.
- MAKES A GREAT GIFT: Hide & Drink swears by its leather, and knows that this fine, rustic Full Grain Leather product will make an excellent gift for friends, family and loved ones. Built to last a lifetime, this item will make a thoughtful, long-lasting gift for anyone and everyone.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Hide & Drink’s exquisite products are handmade by expert artisans using beautiful Full Grain Leather, giving you a product that will last you a lifetime.
All Hide & Drink leather products are handmade from rustic, durable, Full Grain Leather. Our Full Grain Leather comes from the top layer of the hide, and has all the natural full grain characteristics of the hide...hence the name. It's the best leather you can buy and the only leather that we use.
The flesh side of the soft leather is first stained with natural drab tone and finished with our proprietary beeswax conditioner. Our unique treatment helps the leather to retain its shape without the aid of synthetic stabilizers, offering a natural and durable look.
- Durable and long lasting thick, Full Grain Leather
- Hand cut and finely hand stitched
- Makes an excellent gift for friends and family
- Includes a 101 Year Warranty, so if this product breaks within your lifetime, then we’ll send you a replacement for free
Hide & Drink is a vertically integrated community-driven brand dedicated to support the local community in La Antigua, Guatemala. Our product is designed, sourced, and manufactured by local artisans for the benefit of local residents. Our wages are fair and we emphasize for-profit development through entrepreneurial education. In addition to creating jobs through the manufacturing and sale of our products, we contribute 5% of our Gross Profits to outstanding non-profit organizations in Guatemala.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They’re all leather, which is a must-have for me for longevity, and though the hardware buckles aren’t particularly high quality, they do what they should and won’t fall apart. You could always change them out if you were inclined. And as I’ve regularly seen buckle hardware alone costing as much as the whole bag, the overall value is great.
Also, they hold their shape. Canvas and vinyl bike bags do not. Mounted as rear rack saddlebags, they have a low center of gravity and they hold a lot - tools, locks, snacks, camera, air pump...you name it.
The closest equivalents to these that I’ve found are smaller, cost $130 each, they’re handmade in small quantities by a small shop, and though they’re beautiful, they’re finished and polished in such a way that makes them very much a theft magnet.
Again, these are excellent, all leather, sized just right IMO, and my 4 bags cost little more than one of the equivalents I just mentioned. I’m very happy with these!