Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

77%
23%
Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 11 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 13 reviews
on January 31, 2017
Wanna know about GeoCaching? Read this book to find out. It is Realistic Fiction. This a one of a kind, this book is not in a series. The book is about a boy that wants to go geocaching and when he does he finds a mysterious twist to the story. I rate this book as 4 Star. I rated it a 4 because it was exciting, just a little slow for me. But read it for yourself to find out what you would want to rate it.

The book is an action adventure about a boy going GeoCaching. It has a mysterious twist when he finds two boys along his adventurous. Its setting is a story that is like action then calm then action then calm again. When I started reading the book, I thought it was going to be another guy on an adventure book. The boy and his family and the two little boys have a good mind because they are kids that have a very mysterious mind. They boy and their father live in the woods and they boys always tell the kid going geocaching not to go near there dad. I think the book is trying to give a life lesson about trusting people.

The book is written very well and it has a confusing setting when you read it. I think people who like adventures and mysteries would like to read this book. I think people ages 16-25 would like this type of book. You should watch out for the twists because those will really get you in this book. I think kids younger than 10 would be kind of confused about the whole thing because this book might look like it is for kids but it has a setting that maybe teens my age would like to read.
on September 27, 2014
Great book, not just for middle school required reading either. My daughter and I spent two days deep in this book while snuggled up on the couch together. We wanted to know more more more after every chapter. There were surprises, ups, downs, and everything in between. The only thing disappointing about the ending was knowing there was no more book to read. Fortunately though, the book turned us on to geocaching, allowing the books adventurous spirit to live on. Found our first geocache Wednesday night and the entire weekend is dedicated to finding more.
on June 28, 2014
The author does a great job creating intrigue and following through to a happy ending. Not only is the book a great read for teens (and adults!), it may also encourage readers to engage in their own adventures by becoming geocachers themselves.
on February 19, 2015
I am a teacher, and I bought this book for my classroom library. I have had several students read this book, and so far they have loved it.
on July 6, 2014
This book was a school requirement for sixth grade summer reading. My child says it's super awesome! I would recommend this book for 10-12 year olds.
on November 29, 2016
nice
on June 10, 2016
Excellent
on October 31, 2013
This was bought as a gift to a relation and it was well received! Great condition! Thank you so much! Highly recommended!
on September 11, 2014
Good price! Good shape.....it was good!
on December 13, 2012
Grandson is hoping and hoping to get this book for Christmas! He's heard about it at school. Loves to read!