Hide A Key Under Car Magnet Key Case Large Black
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Keeps a spare key under your car for emergencies
- Plastic construction; will not rust
- Never get locked out again
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
• Measures approximately 1.75" x 4.25"• Keeps a spare key under your car for emergencies• Plastic construction; WILL NOT RUST• Magnetic• Never get locked out againIs there anything more frustrating than losing your keys, especially when you're in a rush? Sure, but that doesn't make it any less annoying. Fortunately, this Hide-A-Key magnetic key box keeps a spare set of keys ready and available on-hand in case of emergencies. Key box measures approximately 1.75" X 4.25" and can fit most modern electronic key fob remotes with integrated keys. Plastic body construction means that it'll never rust and the magnetic backing allows it to stick to magnetic-reactive surfaces like steel. Place the Hide-A-Key magnetic key box under your car or truck, preferably under a frame section (STEEL ONLY: will NOT work with aluminum), and always keep a spare copy at easy reach. Never get locked out again!
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 266 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After this whole spiel was over with, I headed to Napa or Pep Boys for some items and noticed they can make a copy of your key there for like $2.50 (keep in mind I drive a 1994 Acura Integra, no special computer key or anything just very basic), They had a key holder in the store which looked very similar to this one, only it cost $7.99; I put my new key in the box, placed under my car IN THE SAME SPOT.
Yesterday, July 19, 2015 I was out playing golf with my cousin, we returned to my car to find my keys still in the ignition. I laid on the floor and slid my shoulder under my bumper to reach my spare key, thank God it was here this time... This made me think of purchasing this months ago and I wanted to give the company the credit they deserve.. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT FROM WHEREVER IT IS MADE, JUST GO TO YOUR AUTO PARTS STORE AND PURCHASE THEIR TRUSTED MODEL; chances are, they have tested theirs and know it will work; it surely worked for me and it is definitely worth it to get the right one. The time it will save you alone is worth the extra couple of bucks.
The other issue is that it was not large enough for a typical car key. Definitely could fit a house key, but now what it was advertised as.