Industrial Deals Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by Tim and Faith Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 14, 2017
These shoes are worn around the house, the yard, and often to local stores. I probably wear out a pair every four months from substantial use. They fit well, comfortable, and great for people who have (like myself) have both wide feet, and feet that have had many operations.
on November 10, 2015
My dad is 6' 6" and has very large feet. Historically, I've had trouble finding slippers that are big enough (14-15) and wide enough for him. These are a fantastic product. The material is study and the shoe soles hold up to home wear as well as frequent time spent in the garage. The slippers are definitely designed to last. They arrived very quickly after being ordered and the box was quite polished and refined in appearance. In fact, my Dad was convinced I had spent much more than I had. Since this purchase, I have bought two more pair for him. The only con of the slippers is that over time (after about 9 months of everyday wear and abuse), they developed a somewhat unpleasant smell. I recommend this product; in fact, I'll be purchasing 3 pair for Christmas gifts this year.
on July 5, 2017
Hubby very pleased with them. Because he has wide feet, finding a good fitting pair has been somewhat difficult. These he is very happy with. We followed the fitting guide and it worked.
on June 27, 2015
Quality is good. Not great but good. Ordered one size larger because many reviews stating that they run small. They were defenitly one size too big for me. Had to return and order the correct size. Fit was fine. Possibly they do run narrow. 3-E was nun too wide. I normally take a wide or D width and the 3-E was just fine. I would order again.
3 helpful votes
on November 7, 2017
I take a 101/2 but these only come in full sizes. I ordered a size 11. So I had to add a insole inside the slipper for a better fit. Also the leather tie is useless as it is next to impossible to pull it tight to keep the slipper tighter on my foot. A shoe lace material like on a boot would have been better.
on November 6, 2017
I am a flip flop guy most of the year, but my feet freeze in the winter. These are the perfect cure and the soles are more than enough for trips to the mailbox.
on October 25, 2017
I am a 12 4E shoe and have been since being a kid. All my shoes I buy are extra wide or 4E. The length of this was good but the slipper was very loose all around
on July 20, 2015
The build quality is high, but the fitment is all over the map! I wear an 11.5E shoe or sometimes a standard "12" if I can't find a wide width. I went thru 3 pairs of these slippers trying to find something close. First up was an 11E ... and these were MASSIVE on my feet; freakin' huge! I returned those and got a 10E... these were ridiculously tiny. I returned those and tried another 11E pair... which is what I'm stuck with now: stupidly wide across the arch and heel, too tight across the toes.
I really REALLY wish I had returned these too and just moved on to another brand, but it's too late for that...the box is gone. I suckered myself in to buying some upscale slippers that fit like crap...
on October 1, 2016
Bought these for my Dad who wears a 8.5 so picked up the 9 wide based on other reviews. The 9 was too small lengthwise for him especially at the end of the day but they seemed okay in the morning. Will order a 10 wide for him as he likes the style and quality but like may slippers these days they tend to run on the small side.
on May 27, 2017
Great product, I got it for a friend and was worried about the size but it fit great. I am very happy with it and will be getting me a pair also!
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.