Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,080 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,106 reviews
on November 7, 2015
This review is just my initial reaction as I had to return them for a different size. I normally take a 10M shoe. BUT...over the years I have graduated to either a 10 1/2 WIDE or have even had to go to a 12 EEE! All depends on the crappy junk shoe and where it was made.
Shoes always run small...especially slippers. And these were no exception.
I ordered a 12 EEE since many reviewers said they run small. I was concerned about the EEE since I have a M foot but normally use a WIDE shoe. This was a EEE!
When I first tried the shoe, I was shocked to see that the width was a bit snug! A EEE was snug! The length was too large but that's my fault. I returned them and am awaiting the size 11EEE.
In all honesty, I am so tired of the way things are made today. In shoes, you never know what size to get.
The comfort of these slippers is very good and I will report back in about a month to update this review on the overall quality.
Update - Received the 11 EEE and am sad to say the although the length is good the EEE is a little snug. How a EEE is snug, when I am a M is beyond me. But again...Chineese junk!
on June 5, 2014
I have worn many pairs of house shoes, and this is the best pair. I will keep your feet warm but not so warm that they are unwearable because you get hot or your feet start to sweat. Also the rubber sole holds up, and allows you to go outside in them. I have even worn them to run some quick errands and they have not had the smallest tear in the sole.
on January 6, 2016
For the price, you cannot beat the quality of these slippers. I wear them around the house and they're comfortable. Plus have a pretty good support. These hideaways, have a warm lining. I have purchased more expensive slippers with less quality. I would recommend these slippers to purchase by LB Evans. I purchased them one size larger then the shoe size I ordinarily where. I also remarked that they are somewhat narrow, in a good sense. They hold the foot better as you glide over the floor.
on April 30, 2015
I've always purchased Muk Luks. I tried these because I thought they might be a little better than recent Muk Luks I purchased. They are much better... maybe even better than the Muk Luks of previous years.I would not go back to Muk Luks I far prefer these "Hideasways", They are sturdier, more substantial in their stitching and their "Draw Strings" and they have a better quality, more supportive sole. Very pleased to have "discovered" them through Amazon.
on August 8, 2017
Great slipper...can be used on a limited basis for outdoor wear, which was my main goal. It's a bit big, and I know I could exchange it at Amazon with no problem at all. However, a little big concerning a slipper is no big deal. I consider myself to have received a good value, exceeding my expectations.
on May 2, 2017
These are great and exactly as expected. I normaly wear a 9 1/2 wide shoe, double EE to be specific. I ordered the Size 10 EEE and they fit as though they were made for my feet. I also tried them with a somewhat thick sock and they still performed flawlessly and most of all comfortably. Treat your feet, if between sizes order the next larger size. Now if they just made work shoes that fit as well as these do...........
on April 4, 2017
The first pair I got were too small and I sent them back and got the next size up for a perfect fit. This is a nice comfortable slipper. The innersole is not removable, but is very soft and the flannel lining is nice. The slipper is well made and the sole is good for a trip out to grab the mail.
on June 28, 2017
These are well made, comfortable slippers. The published sizes seem to be a bit wonky. I take a 12-12.5 shoe but found I had to buy a size 14 slipper. 13 was simply too tight. 14 was tight also but the slippers stretched enough under use to produce a loose, comfortable fit.
on August 6, 2017
Based on the information about "find your fit" and the reviews, ordered the 9W. Ended up being slightly too large, but we'd already discarded the box. Since they are slippers, just dealing with the size. Moral - don't toss the box before you're sure of the fit.
on May 2, 2017
For the record, I have abnormally wide feet. 4E. So finding anything to fit these Barney Rubbles. If you have more human proportioned feet these should be fine but the rest of us born on high gravity planets look elsewhere.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.