Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,060 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,086 reviews
on February 2, 2017
Hello I ordered this pair at 12EEE but I wear a 11.5 EEE just for extra room
the construction is great and comfortable no issues with that just the shape of the shoe itself...
it is not wide at the toe it is wide at the middle of the shoe...
this is my old pair of slippers a regular size 12 (not EEE) next to the size 12EEE
and a pic of my foot next to the shoe :)
It is hard to find a China shoe to fit my wide feet
review image review image review image review image
on November 7, 2015
This review is just my initial reaction as I had to return them for a different size. I normally take a 10M shoe. BUT...over the years I have graduated to either a 10 1/2 WIDE or have even had to go to a 12 EEE! All depends on the crappy junk shoe and where it was made.
Shoes always run small...especially slippers. And these were no exception.
I ordered a 12 EEE since many reviewers said they run small. I was concerned about the EEE since I have a M foot but normally use a WIDE shoe. This was a EEE!
When I first tried the shoe, I was shocked to see that the width was a bit snug! A EEE was snug! The length was too large but that's my fault. I returned them and am awaiting the size 11EEE.
In all honesty, I am so tired of the way things are made today. In shoes, you never know what size to get.
The comfort of these slippers is very good and I will report back in about a month to update this review on the overall quality.
Update - Received the 11 EEE and am sad to say the although the length is good the EEE is a little snug. How a EEE is snug, when I am a M is beyond me. But again...Chineese junk!
on February 14, 2012
I'm very particular about slippers. In early January, most department stores are sold out of any good slippers, so I took a flyer on these through Amazon. Un - be -- liev -- ably comfortable. A smile from my wife, an eager beagle waiving his tale, and these slippers: These are the things I look forward to most when I come home from a hard day's work. The kids are nice to see, too. Sometimes.
on December 18, 2013
These slippers are fairly comfortable and will help to keep your toes warm. Not badly made and not well made. This model was somewhat narrow in front, even though I bought the EEE width. The straight-ahead sole doesn't follow the normal contour of the human foot. The similar L.B. Evans "Boa" slippers I had previously, with the fleece lining, had a better design and fit.

1.2.14 Update: I guess I was wrong about these being fairly well made. After 3 weeks of gentle, indoors-only wear, the leather has torn away from the stitching in front. Obviously, there's a problem with the stitching and/or the strength of the material. I need to check to see if I can still send them back.
on June 5, 2014
I have worn many pairs of house shoes, and this is the best pair. I will keep your feet warm but not so warm that they are unwearable because you get hot or your feet start to sweat. Also the rubber sole holds up, and allows you to go outside in them. I have even worn them to run some quick errands and they have not had the smallest tear in the sole.
on May 26, 2017
I bought a pair of the Hideaway slippers, size 12 EEE 2 years ago and the fit was excellent and I've really enjoyed them. However, I just purchased another pair of the exact same slipper & size and it seems the design or the manufacturer has changed. The 12 EEE that I received from my most recent order is nowhere near the same width as the ones I'd previously purchased. (Frankly, just looking at it I knew it wasn't a EEE width, but that's how it was marked. It wasn't just incorrectly boxed, the label on the shoe said it was supposed to be a EEE width.) Thinking I may have gotten a mislabeled pair, I ordered another pair. Both new pairs of slippers were that same narrow fit and if you have a wide foot, these will most definitely not fit your foot. It's not a matter of the shoe stretching out either, when I compared the soles of my old slippers and the new ones, you can see the difference in width. It's disappointing really, as the older pair fit so well, I had been very happy with those.
on March 25, 2017
Rugged and comfortable. I have a size 16 wide foot and these fit with wiggle room for added comfort. The insides are well padded and warm. I looked for a long time for a decent pair of house slippers and these meet all my expectations I was looking for in a slipper. Put these on after a hard day of work and my feet are in heaven. Great for knocking around on the weekends too. Five stars!
on January 6, 2016
For the price, you cannot beat the quality of these slippers. I wear them around the house and they're comfortable. Plus have a pretty good support. These hideaways, have a warm lining. I have purchased more expensive slippers with less quality. I would recommend these slippers to purchase by LB Evans. I purchased them one size larger then the shoe size I ordinarily where. I also remarked that they are somewhat narrow, in a good sense. They hold the foot better as you glide over the floor.
on April 30, 2015
I've always purchased Muk Luks. I tried these because I thought they might be a little better than recent Muk Luks I purchased. They are much better... maybe even better than the Muk Luks of previous years.I would not go back to Muk Luks I far prefer these "Hideasways", They are sturdier, more substantial in their stitching and their "Draw Strings" and they have a better quality, more supportive sole. Very pleased to have "discovered" them through Amazon.
on May 2, 2017
These are great and exactly as expected. I normaly wear a 9 1/2 wide shoe, double EE to be specific. I ordered the Size 10 EEE and they fit as though they were made for my feet. I also tried them with a somewhat thick sock and they still performed flawlessly and most of all comfortably. Treat your feet, if between sizes order the next larger size. Now if they just made work shoes that fit as well as these do...........

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.