Your Garage World Book Day STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Shop Popular Services Bosch Bosch Bosch  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 1,005 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,031 reviews
on November 7, 2015
This review is just my initial reaction as I had to return them for a different size. I normally take a 10M shoe. BUT...over the years I have graduated to either a 10 1/2 WIDE or have even had to go to a 12 EEE! All depends on the crappy junk shoe and where it was made.
Shoes always run small...especially slippers. And these were no exception.
I ordered a 12 EEE since many reviewers said they run small. I was concerned about the EEE since I have a M foot but normally use a WIDE shoe. This was a EEE!
When I first tried the shoe, I was shocked to see that the width was a bit snug! A EEE was snug! The length was too large but that's my fault. I returned them and am awaiting the size 11EEE.
In all honesty, I am so tired of the way things are made today. In shoes, you never know what size to get.
The comfort of these slippers is very good and I will report back in about a month to update this review on the overall quality.
Update - Received the 11 EEE and am sad to say the although the length is good the EEE is a little snug. How a EEE is snug, when I am a M is beyond me. But again...Chineese junk!
on August 9, 2016
These are nice looking but run small, I usually wear a size 9 when I wear slippers without socks, so I ordered these in a size 9 and in my opinion fit more like a 8 1/2. I was very disappointed but my brother-in-law can wear them as he wears 8 1/2 - 9. But he even said they were slightly tight but thought with a little wear stretching in time would be alright.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Second pair now purchased for myself as the first pair I gave to my brother-in-law as they were too tight on my foot, but this pair is one size larger (size 10) which I can wear. One size larger made enough difference, but even then they seem long enough but a little tight height wise in the toe area, as they press down pretty firmly upon the top of my toes and on top of my foot, but I think in time as my foot settles into the foot bed they will be alright.
on February 14, 2012
I'm very particular about slippers. In early January, most department stores are sold out of any good slippers, so I took a flyer on these through Amazon. Un - be -- liev -- ably comfortable. A smile from my wife, an eager beagle waiving his tale, and these slippers: These are the things I look forward to most when I come home from a hard day's work. The kids are nice to see, too. Sometimes.
on February 2, 2017
Hello I ordered this pair at 12EEE but I wear a 11.5 EEE just for extra room
the construction is great and comfortable no issues with that just the shape of the shoe itself...
it is not wide at the toe it is wide at the middle of the shoe...
this is my old pair of slippers a regular size 12 (not EEE) next to the size 12EEE
and a pic of my foot next to the shoe :)
It is hard to find a China shoe to fit my wide feet
review image review image review image review image
on October 2, 2014
I work at home, so comfort is key to happiness... These slippers fit great and with the ties can be adjusted some for an even better fit.
I hemmed and hawed over the size since other reviews said they ran small... I have a large wide foot. but in the end, I looked at the chart on size vs inches, and chose the size I usually wear. Perfect!
Well, now that I have worn them just three months, they are tearing apart. The right foot is getting drafty. I was going to order another pair, but not now.
Sorry, the quality is just not there.
on March 18, 2017
Originally, I ordered my shoe size but found them too small for slippers, but perfect for shoes. After exchangeing for the next size (11wide), I found them to be perfect in fit for house shoes and extremely comfortable due to the sole material and the cushioned inner sole. I will definitely order additional pairs. There are the very best slippers I have ever worn in over 65 years.
on March 25, 2017
Rugged and comfortable. I have a size 16 wide foot and these fit with wiggle room for added comfort. The insides are well padded and warm. I looked for a long time for a decent pair of house slippers and these meet all my expectations I was looking for in a slipper. Put these on after a hard day of work and my feet are in heaven. Great for knocking around on the weekends too. Five stars!
on June 5, 2014
I have worn many pairs of house shoes, and this is the best pair. I will keep your feet warm but not so warm that they are unwearable because you get hot or your feet start to sweat. Also the rubber sole holds up, and allows you to go outside in them. I have even worn them to run some quick errands and they have not had the smallest tear in the sole.
on June 5, 2011
Love wearing indoor moccasins around the house so when a pair that was given to me as a gift wore out, I went down to my local big box store to buy another pair...but all they had was regular widths and I needed a wide width. So shopped here at amazon and L. B. Evans offered this moccasin in 10 EEE, so I ordered it. Been wearing them for a month or so and they are very comfortable and fit well. The sole is a "rubbery" compound and appears very durable...almost an outdoor sole. I'm guessing the sides will wear out before the sole. The insides are not thickly padded but appear to be wearing well. Seems to be a good product. I am satisfied and would recommend them.
on April 4, 2017
The first pair I got were too small and I sent them back and got the next size up for a perfect fit. This is a nice comfortable slipper. The innersole is not removable, but is very soft and the flannel lining is nice. The slipper is well made and the sole is good for a trip out to grab the mail.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.