Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,103 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,129 reviews
on September 14, 2017
These shoes are worn around the house, the yard, and often to local stores. I probably wear out a pair every four months from substantial use. They fit well, comfortable, and great for people who have (like myself) have both wide feet, and feet that have had many operations.
on September 7, 2017
Poor quality material. Slipper tore within three weeks of wearing in carpeted home. Shoes fit fine so material defective. The right shoe tore above the stitching just taking a step and can't be repaired due to torn locations.
on November 10, 2015
My dad is 6' 6" and has very large feet. Historically, I've had trouble finding slippers that are big enough (14-15) and wide enough for him. These are a fantastic product. The material is study and the shoe soles hold up to home wear as well as frequent time spent in the garage. The slippers are definitely designed to last. They arrived very quickly after being ordered and the box was quite polished and refined in appearance. In fact, my Dad was convinced I had spent much more than I had. Since this purchase, I have bought two more pair for him. The only con of the slippers is that over time (after about 9 months of everyday wear and abuse), they developed a somewhat unpleasant smell. I recommend this product; in fact, I'll be purchasing 3 pair for Christmas gifts this year.
on June 27, 2015
Quality is good. Not great but good. Ordered one size larger because many reviews stating that they run small. They were defenitly one size too big for me. Had to return and order the correct size. Fit was fine. Possibly they do run narrow. 3-E was nun too wide. I normally take a wide or D width and the 3-E was just fine. I would order again.
on July 5, 2017
Hubby very pleased with them. Because he has wide feet, finding a good fitting pair has been somewhat difficult. These he is very happy with. We followed the fitting guide and it worked.
on May 16, 2013
I bought these for my father for Christmas and 5 months later they are completely destroyed and barely wearable. We have never had slippers last this short, they usually last at minimum a year.
on January 5, 2017
My husband has a hard time finding slippers that fit. He wears anywhere from a 14 to 16.we got the 14 3w and they fit amazing! Just enough room without socks and perfect amount with socks! Great quality as well
on January 11, 2016
might want to go try these on in a store... one of the things amazon cant do yet is size clothing properly. And never by the off brand clothing from asia, it's ridiculously over exagerated on photos, and 2x smaller than american sizes, plus they like to give you problems for returning clothing
on February 9, 2016
unfortunately I cannot give a review as I am the victim of mail left. however, I first ordered a pair and based on several reviews that suggested to order the larger size as they tend to be tight in regular sizes I ordered the next size up. tried them out. to big to keep but really nice otherwise. so I sent them back for the right size but they were stolen from my stoop. from what I did experience I am considering ordering another pair just the same because these were just what I was looking for. i'll give them five stars because the slippers were that good. I just wished I had ordered the correct size to begin with.
on July 20, 2015
The build quality is high, but the fitment is all over the map! I wear an 11.5E shoe or sometimes a standard "12" if I can't find a wide width. I went thru 3 pairs of these slippers trying to find something close. First up was an 11E ... and these were MASSIVE on my feet; freakin' huge! I returned those and got a 10E... these were ridiculously tiny. I returned those and tried another 11E pair... which is what I'm stuck with now: stupidly wide across the arch and heel, too tight across the toes.
I really REALLY wish I had returned these too and just moved on to another brand, but it's too late for that...the box is gone. I suckered myself in to buying some upscale slippers that fit like crap...

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.