Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc August Greene All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon counterpart counterpart counterpart  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18SW_gno

on February 2, 2017
Hello I ordered this pair at 12EEE but I wear a 11.5 EEE just for extra room
the construction is great and comfortable no issues with that just the shape of the shoe itself...
it is not wide at the toe it is wide at the middle of the shoe...
this is my old pair of slippers a regular size 12 (not EEE) next to the size 12EEE
and a pic of my foot next to the shoe :)
It is hard to find a China shoe to fit my wide feet
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on May 29, 2017
Couldn't ask for better!. I have had a serious edema problem in one of my feet, so I couldn't wear my regular shoes and, in fact, discovered that there are virtually no shoes on the planet wide enough to fit when the foot was at its largest. I got a pair of these and wear them constantly, not just around the house, but out and about as regular shoes. They've stood up to that use for months and show no significant wear. I've had vascular surgery that appears to be clearing up the edema so I should be going back to regular shoes outside of the home, so I'll retire these to service only as house shoes.

It is also worth noting that these slippers are comfortable, don't trap moisture near your foot, work well with or without socks, and have soles that supply a reasonable amount of grip without having an aggressive tread. Good product. Highly recommended.
on July 19, 2017
L.B.Evans Hideaway Mocs.: Size runs SMALLER, or WIDTH runs sharply NARROWER than typical size charts !!!

These appear to be very nicely made, well finished casual shoes with nice styling touches. They look and feel to the hand like good quality and nicely finished products. I can not speak about durability or long-term comfort on the foot, because the pair that I received were either size labeled wrong or L.B.Evan's sizes and/or widths are much SMALLER AND NARROWER than typical size charts have faithfully indicated properly for my size over the past 48 years. I had to return the shoes. I did not reorder, as the misfit in both length and width made blindly guessing at their size to order too complicated and confusing for my comfort, and too likely to require multiple tries over weeks or months to get a comfortable fit.
on October 2, 2014
I work at home, so comfort is key to happiness... These slippers fit great and with the ties can be adjusted some for an even better fit.
I hemmed and hawed over the size since other reviews said they ran small... I have a large wide foot. but in the end, I looked at the chart on size vs inches, and chose the size I usually wear. Perfect!
Well, now that I have worn them just three months, they are tearing apart. The right foot is getting drafty. I was going to order another pair, but not now.
Sorry, the quality is just not there.
on December 18, 2013
These slippers are fairly comfortable and will help to keep your toes warm. Not badly made and not well made. This model was somewhat narrow in front, even though I bought the EEE width. The straight-ahead sole doesn't follow the normal contour of the human foot. The similar L.B. Evans "Boa" slippers I had previously, with the fleece lining, had a better design and fit.

1.2.14 Update: I guess I was wrong about these being fairly well made. After 3 weeks of gentle, indoors-only wear, the leather has torn away from the stitching in front. Obviously, there's a problem with the stitching and/or the strength of the material. I need to check to see if I can still send them back.
on December 18, 2017
Only thing I didn't like is that you can feel the outer hard sole right through the inner sole padding which made them very uncomfortable to walk on. I was able to add an inner sole to increase the padding and that solved the problem. But you would think the manufacturer would have tested their own product for this. Other than that they seem to be well made and fit well. Better order the next size up as I did to add that insole.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 6, 2016
For the price, you cannot beat the quality of these slippers. I wear them around the house and they're comfortable. Plus have a pretty good support. These hideaways, have a warm lining. I have purchased more expensive slippers with less quality. I would recommend these slippers to purchase by LB Evans. I purchased them one size larger then the shoe size I ordinarily where. I also remarked that they are somewhat narrow, in a good sense. They hold the foot better as you glide over the floor.
on January 11, 2016
might want to go try these on in a store... one of the things amazon cant do yet is size clothing properly. And never by the off brand clothing from asia, it's ridiculously over exagerated on photos, and 2x smaller than american sizes, plus they like to give you problems for returning clothing
on March 25, 2017
Rugged and comfortable. I have a size 16 wide foot and these fit with wiggle room for added comfort. The insides are well padded and warm. I looked for a long time for a decent pair of house slippers and these meet all my expectations I was looking for in a slipper. Put these on after a hard day of work and my feet are in heaven. Great for knocking around on the weekends too. Five stars!
on January 26, 2018
Not real happy with the sizing of this item. The quality and workmanship seem nice however the fit is just odd. Got these for my husband and they were too snug around his ankle - the material is quite stiff so we thought changing size might help however it has not. It is not comfortable to wear with the rubbing - he doesnt normally have issues with other slippers but definitely wouldnt recommend based on the style being so close fitting around the ankle.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.