Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Shop movie deals exclusively for Prime members on Amazon Video Shop movie deals exclusively for Prime members on Amazon Video Shop movie deals exclusively for Prime members on Amazon Video  Echo Dot Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on December 18, 2017
Only thing I didn't like is that you can feel the outer hard sole right through the inner sole padding which made them very uncomfortable to walk on. I was able to add an inner sole to increase the padding and that solved the problem. But you would think the manufacturer would have tested their own product for this. Other than that they seem to be well made and fit well. Better order the next size up as I did to add that insole.
on December 12, 2017
I ordered for dh, as he has an older pair of these exactly the same. He wears a size 10. The old pair was a 10 and a little tight. This pair has his toes bent back so there is no way to stretch them out to fit, and they are very, very tight in width. Sending them back and going to order another kind.
on July 5, 2017
Hubby very pleased with them. Because he has wide feet, finding a good fitting pair has been somewhat difficult. These he is very happy with. We followed the fitting guide and it worked.
on November 30, 2017
I don't know why shoe manufactures simply will not give you an accurately sized product.
It is supposed to be an 8.5 E, but I'll wager that it is an 8.5 D.
It wasn't worth the effort to repackage and send back, so the local thrift store will get them.
on January 9, 2018
I have central and peripheral nervous system diseases so I require a shoe that has fairly solid foot support. So even though I was impressed with the look and quality of this shoe, because the insole was too soft for me, I returned them. I do think that it would be a very good slipper for most people.
on November 7, 2017
I take a 101/2 but these only come in full sizes. I ordered a size 11. So I had to add a insole inside the slipper for a better fit. Also the leather tie is useless as it is next to impossible to pull it tight to keep the slipper tighter on my foot. A shoe lace material like on a boot would have been better.
on November 28, 2017
This is the second pair I bought. First pair lasted about 4 months then the sticking started to come out. They were comfortable and I had worn them hard. Thought I would give them another try. Second pair was only worn inside and not often. Sticking started coming apart after less than 3 weeks. Won't buy them again. For the cost I would expect them to last.
on November 6, 2017
I am a flip flop guy most of the year, but my feet freeze in the winter. These are the perfect cure and the soles are more than enough for trips to the mailbox.
on October 25, 2017
I am a 12 4E shoe and have been since being a kid. All my shoes I buy are extra wide or 4E. The length of this was good but the slipper was very loose all around
on July 20, 2015
The build quality is high, but the fitment is all over the map! I wear an 11.5E shoe or sometimes a standard "12" if I can't find a wide width. I went thru 3 pairs of these slippers trying to find something close. First up was an 11E ... and these were MASSIVE on my feet; freakin' huge! I returned those and got a 10E... these were ridiculously tiny. I returned those and tried another 11E pair... which is what I'm stuck with now: stupidly wide across the arch and heel, too tight across the toes.
I really REALLY wish I had returned these too and just moved on to another brand, but it's too late for that...the box is gone. I suckered myself in to buying some upscale slippers that fit like crap...
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.