Industrial Deals HPC Magazine Deals Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. Get 10% back on select Bang & Olufsen products Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on February 2, 2017
Hello I ordered this pair at 12EEE but I wear a 11.5 EEE just for extra room
the construction is great and comfortable no issues with that just the shape of the shoe itself...
it is not wide at the toe it is wide at the middle of the shoe...
this is my old pair of slippers a regular size 12 (not EEE) next to the size 12EEE
and a pic of my foot next to the shoe :)
It is hard to find a China shoe to fit my wide feet
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on November 7, 2015
This review is just my initial reaction as I had to return them for a different size. I normally take a 10M shoe. BUT...over the years I have graduated to either a 10 1/2 WIDE or have even had to go to a 12 EEE! All depends on the crappy junk shoe and where it was made.
Shoes always run small...especially slippers. And these were no exception.
I ordered a 12 EEE since many reviewers said they run small. I was concerned about the EEE since I have a M foot but normally use a WIDE shoe. This was a EEE!
When I first tried the shoe, I was shocked to see that the width was a bit snug! A EEE was snug! The length was too large but that's my fault. I returned them and am awaiting the size 11EEE.
In all honesty, I am so tired of the way things are made today. In shoes, you never know what size to get.
The comfort of these slippers is very good and I will report back in about a month to update this review on the overall quality.
Update - Received the 11 EEE and am sad to say the although the length is good the EEE is a little snug. How a EEE is snug, when I am a M is beyond me. But again...Chineese junk!
on May 29, 2017
Couldn't ask for better!. I have had a serious edema problem in one of my feet, so I couldn't wear my regular shoes and, in fact, discovered that there are virtually no shoes on the planet wide enough to fit when the foot was at its largest. I got a pair of these and wear them constantly, not just around the house, but out and about as regular shoes. They've stood up to that use for months and show no significant wear. I've had vascular surgery that appears to be clearing up the edema so I should be going back to regular shoes outside of the home, so I'll retire these to service only as house shoes.

It is also worth noting that these slippers are comfortable, don't trap moisture near your foot, work well with or without socks, and have soles that supply a reasonable amount of grip without having an aggressive tread. Good product. Highly recommended.
on March 18, 2017
Originally, I ordered my shoe size but found them too small for slippers, but perfect for shoes. After exchangeing for the next size (11wide), I found them to be perfect in fit for house shoes and extremely comfortable due to the sole material and the cushioned inner sole. I will definitely order additional pairs. There are the very best slippers I have ever worn in over 65 years.
on July 19, 2017
L.B.Evans Hideaway Mocs.: Size runs SMALLER, or WIDTH runs sharply NARROWER than typical size charts !!!

These appear to be very nicely made, well finished casual shoes with nice styling touches. They look and feel to the hand like good quality and nicely finished products. I can not speak about durability or long-term comfort on the foot, because the pair that I received were either size labeled wrong or L.B.Evan's sizes and/or widths are much SMALLER AND NARROWER than typical size charts have faithfully indicated properly for my size over the past 48 years. I had to return the shoes. I did not reorder, as the misfit in both length and width made blindly guessing at their size to order too complicated and confusing for my comfort, and too likely to require multiple tries over weeks or months to get a comfortable fit.
on April 30, 2015
I've always purchased Muk Luks. I tried these because I thought they might be a little better than recent Muk Luks I purchased. They are much better... maybe even better than the Muk Luks of previous years.I would not go back to Muk Luks I far prefer these "Hideasways", They are sturdier, more substantial in their stitching and their "Draw Strings" and they have a better quality, more supportive sole. Very pleased to have "discovered" them through Amazon.
on September 14, 2017
These shoes are worn around the house, the yard, and often to local stores. I probably wear out a pair every four months from substantial use. They fit well, comfortable, and great for people who have (like myself) have both wide feet, and feet that have had many operations.
on October 2, 2014
I work at home, so comfort is key to happiness... These slippers fit great and with the ties can be adjusted some for an even better fit.
I hemmed and hawed over the size since other reviews said they ran small... I have a large wide foot. but in the end, I looked at the chart on size vs inches, and chose the size I usually wear. Perfect!
Well, now that I have worn them just three months, they are tearing apart. The right foot is getting drafty. I was going to order another pair, but not now.
Sorry, the quality is just not there.
on September 7, 2017
Poor quality material. Slipper tore within three weeks of wearing in carpeted home. Shoes fit fine so material defective. The right shoe tore above the stitching just taking a step and can't be repaired due to torn locations.
on November 10, 2015
My dad is 6' 6" and has very large feet. Historically, I've had trouble finding slippers that are big enough (14-15) and wide enough for him. These are a fantastic product. The material is study and the shoe soles hold up to home wear as well as frequent time spent in the garage. The slippers are definitely designed to last. They arrived very quickly after being ordered and the box was quite polished and refined in appearance. In fact, my Dad was convinced I had spent much more than I had. Since this purchase, I have bought two more pair for him. The only con of the slippers is that over time (after about 9 months of everyday wear and abuse), they developed a somewhat unpleasant smell. I recommend this product; in fact, I'll be purchasing 3 pair for Christmas gifts this year.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.