|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$27.99 - $39.95 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Rubber sole
- Suede with warm sherpa lining
- Rawhide lacing
- Padded footbed
- Indoor/outdoor rubber sole
- Top-of-the-line luxury
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Top-of-the-line luxury in a suede slipper with warm sherpa lining rawhide lacing padded footbed and indoor/outdoor rubber sole. Imported. Item #M3391.
Kick back in style on a Saturday in L.B. Evans's Morgan moccasin. This low-maintenance offering in suede boasts a cozy lining and boat shoe-inspired lacing around the topline that culminates at the vamp in a classic tie. A rubber sole promises falter-free footwork wherever you take it easy in Morgan.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 31 x 18 x 11.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B003JY82JU
- Item model number: Morgan
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 15, 2003
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
1) The lining does not extend high enough inside, leaving a roll of very rough leather above it. This painfully irritated the sides of my feet. The lining material itself is not very thick or plush at all.
2) The description says "fleece lining," but the label on the inside of the item says "faux (fake) fur."
3) General construction was pretty shoddy, with loose threads and protruding rough leather edges.
So that's why I sent them back....
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My 91 year old father absolutely lives these shoes. I have bought him the same pair for his birthday for 3 years. He wears them every single day. Read morePublished 7 days ago by Amazon Customer
They run big, but that allows me to wear socks with them. Well made. I didn't like the leather shoestring.Published 19 days ago by Shawn P. Fay
My husband got these for Father's day and already they are falling apart on the inside. He said they were great at first then after about a month they started to fall apart. Read morePublished 19 days ago by Amazon Customer
Big 6'4" 300 pound guy with size 17 feet -- but love my new slippers, worn them for several months now. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Big John
Basically no arch support but these guys are super comfortable. Fit perfectly and the rubber sole on the bottom keeps them from getting grody. Read morePublished 1 month ago by John Telesca