Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com toystl17_gno

So, is Hideo Kojima doing this one, too?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 18, 2012, 10:51:59 PM PDT
Ender says:
That was the clincher for me on the first one. I'll just put off for a while if he's not involved...

Posted on Jan 29, 2013, 8:33:41 AM PST
Kojima didn't do the first one either. LOL

Kojima oversaw development through his production company, but he didn't make this game himself.

Posted on Sep 7, 2013, 9:44:05 AM PDT
Demon Ninja says:
but that is what worries me. he didn't develop the game but he makes some very amazing contributions in the ideas department that are important in games like Metal Gear Rising and Lords of Shadow 1. rest assured that if he didn't make contributions then the games would have turned out very differently. hopefully, Lords of Shadow 2 turns out just as good if not better than the first one. I just revisited part 1 and the game is phenomenal to say the least. it is a very well made game and Mercurysteam better do this one justice.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Sep 18, 2012
Latest post:  Sep 7, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

This discussion is about