- Paperback: 398 pages
- Publisher: Amer Alpine Club; Second Edition Used edition (June 1, 1989)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0930410416
- ISBN-13: 978-0930410414
- Product Dimensions: 7.2 x 1.2 x 10.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,019,719 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
High Alaska: A Historical Guide to Denali Mount Foraker and Mount Hunter Paperback – June 1, 1989
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Jonathan Waterman is a photographer, the author of nine books, and an accidental filmmaker. His award-winning work often explores the North, and he recently earned a Literary Fellowship from the National Endowment for the Arts. He and his family live outside Carbondale, Colorado.