2-Year Bike/Scooter Extended Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- What's Covered: mechanical and electrical failures during normal use, 100% parts and labor
- Get fast repairs or replacements from SquareTrade, an Allstate company
- 24/7 customer support, free shipping for all repairs, no deductibles or hidden fees
- Cancel anytime, full refund in first 30 days, fully transferable with gifts
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new or Amazon certified refurbished products purchased at Amazon in the last 30 days. By purchasing this Protection Plan you agree to the Protection Plan Terms & Conditions (http://www.squaretrade.com/terms-standard). Your Protection Plan Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase
High Bounce Urban 7XL Deluxe Kick Scooter Adjustable to Kid Adult Size
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 37'' long Scooter 5.5'' wide stands above ground 4 inches.
- Made of solid rock top quality.
- ABEC 7 Carbon Bearings gives extra speed and a smooth ride.
- Designed and tested by pro-riders with durability and performance in mind.
- Includes extra-thick foam handles for comfort and control.
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The Highest Quality deluxe scooter available, Super smooth on bumps and uneven roads, dual chock suspension, Large 8'' PU wheels, Adjustable handle from as low as 36'' to 39'' to as high as 42''. Comes with a strap to carry around. and super easy to fold.
Color: Black & white
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Showing 1-8 of 59 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
a) the side-kick was detached even before the first use. Looks like the metal part simply broke.
b) not able to be folded even after reading and following the instructions on the manual. (pushing the folding lever results in nothing) This is very annoying because I even cannot return or replace it now... It won't fit in the original packaging or a regular shipping box...
c) the rear connected between the body and the wheel started to get loose. That is, you can move it somehow (without triggering the suspension) freely. Not sure whether this is designed or not though...
d) the suspension got pretty noisy (the spring screams) in a few days. But possibly because of the low temperature (~10 F) in NYC recently.
Anyway it looks better than my previous scooter (of $80), but some details prevent me giving it a five star...
Only minor drawbacks: the stand is not easily flicked out with your foot (easy enough by hand); it isn't that light (but not an issue if you load it in the car as I do rather than carry it around); only a fast ride if the path is smooth and even.