High Bounce Extra Tall Tricycle Ages 3-6 (Green)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Grow with me tricycle feature - Seat is adjustable back/forward, 3 adjustments
- Tricycle is 2½” taller than typical regular tricycles
- Made of EVA tires - wide wheelbase for stability - slip resistant wheels & pedals - easy grip handlebars - And durable tires for miles of smiles to come!
- Tricycle is super sturdy & stable - has a triangle shaped metal frame for extra stability
- Easy & simple to steer - Made of top quality and safety tested. Easy assembly.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Introducing the “High Bounce Extra Tall Tricycle”. This tricycle was created for kids to sit comfortably on & ride smoothly, indoor or outdoors! Made with extra sturdy materials. The wheels are made out of EVA tires, so that they are smooth on the ground and easy on the bumps. The metal frame is shaped like a triangle, for extra comfort. Has three-position adjustable seat that lets this “grow” with kids for years of fun & adventure! With a wide wheelbase for stability, slip-resistant wheels & pedals & easy-grip handlebars - make kids smile for miles to come! So even if your child grows from year to year, this tricycle will last and still be an appropriate & the perfect tricycle for them! Its 2½’’ taller than your standard tricycle. With this, its simple & easy to steer & is fun for ages 3 -6!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
The trike is very sturdy and stable. I like the narrower seat on it because it is easier for my son to swing his leg over while getting on and off. The seat is 13 inches off the ground. It's perfect for my 3.5 year old son. My 2 year old daughter can sit on the trike and the balls of her feet touch the ground, and she can reach the pedals, but it's a bit of a stretch. I'd say it's appropriate for taller 2 year olds and up.
The wheels are made of a hard plastic material. They have a bit of treading molded into them, but they are not as rugged as rubber wheels, so this isn't a tricycle for dirt roads by any means. The overall ride of this trike seems a little stiff, so it may not be right for super energetic kids who'll want to go nuts and pedal around super fast.