- Mass Market Paperback: 369 pages
- Publisher: Del Rey (August 12, 1987)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0345347668
- ISBN-13: 978-0345347664
- Product Dimensions: 4 x 0.8 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 34 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,342,976 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
High Deryni Mass Market Paperback – August 12, 1987
|New from||Used from|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
"It's Clear That Katherine Kurtz is a Great New Talent in the Field of Fantasy. The Books Have the Promise of Tolkien or Eddison ..."
From the Publisher
The late Lester del Rey had a theory about the biological seat of Deryni power, a theory that he could have related in astonishing specificity. I just remember that he said it must come from somewhere in the nose, something related to the olfactory senses. I always thought that wa snot a very glamourous way to look at an exciting, epic sweep of fantasy. But after all, magic has to come from somewhere.
--Veronica Chapman, Senior Editor