Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The New High Energy Diet Recipe Guide
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Gemini Syndrome Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

Format: Perfect Paperback|Change

on January 10, 2010
The New High Energy Diet Recipe Guide has simple and clear instructions for preparing fresh fruit based meals. Ingredient lists are from 2-4 on average. If you are convinced that fruit is designed for all your nutritional needs (see the 80-10-10 Diet by same author), as I am, this is the perfect recipe book for you. Requires only the purchase of the best quality fruit you have access to, and then a few minutes of preparation in washing and cutting the fruit. Surprisingly satisfying way to eat, and with excellent results for digestion, etc.
on May 28, 2012
This book has lots of tasty recipes for the 80 10 10 eater. The photos look slick professional. The text is easy to understand. The DVD High energy Diet is of equal importance as well. The dvd is a must have for any serious seeker of health. The DVD will show you how to make the recipes as well some interesting lectures on the 80 10 10 system.
on July 11, 2011
This book will seem, at first, too simple but this cookbook is the best introduction to raw food I have found. Many people think raw food is too complicated. This book provides recipes that are delicious and very easy to prepare. It can easily become a raw foodist's best friend!
on May 31, 2013
Another recipe book that I have bought and surprised me with no images of the finished recipe, I think it is not worth the money if you have access to Youtube in kitchen. No comments to preparation, it is a very simple, in my opinion unhelpful book.
on September 18, 2014
This is one of my go-to recipe books for healthy fast food. Even if a person isn't on a vegan diet, this book has great ideas for using fresh fruits and veggies in fast ways that are yummy.
on January 16, 2013
Great book. Easy to follow. Simple instructions. Love it. Would recommend it to fellow health freak friends or anyone trying to improve.
on May 5, 2014
This book shows you recipes so simple you would never think of them. The surprise is that they are so incredibly delicious and energizing! I'm very happy to have Douglas Graham out there writing books to point out to me what is right under my nose. I use his recipes and ideas all the time. Especially when I'm in a hurry or in need of some simplicity.
on September 11, 2012
The book is okay, nothing too exciting. The recipes are simple and taste okay. Only natural seasoning suggested aka the food themselves after while you get use to the taste. The book has a variety of blended foods and suggestions.
on February 21, 2015
good. But I thought that like his original book, the recipies would be organized by season, which would make it easier to use.
on October 5, 2015
I wish I could give this zero stars. The more I read and research about nutrition and also the author of this book, I keep hearing an echo that goes, "Quack, quack, quack." I checked out the author's website. He seems to be one of those health gurus who does sort of a multilevel marketing seminar business in which he certifies people to teach his recipes and his mode of living, then they have to get recertified every so often. In my opinion, his dietary advice and recommendations - if taken to the hilt and lived as a lifestyle - could very well turn out to be downright dangerous. Plus, the ingredients of most of the recipes are outrageously expensive where I live. Keep in mind that this review is coming from a very picky vegan!