Industrial Deals Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now

Showing 1-10 of 81 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 91 reviews
on August 4, 2016
It worked so well I bought a second one for my sister.

I'm in my late 40's and noticed when I smile I have a row of wrinkles on my cheek that aren't pleasing to look at. I kept seeing an infomercial about another brand of high frequency device. I spent a lot of time researching, reading reviews and watching youtube video's before I purchased this one.

I noticed there were two different electrodes, orange and violet. I found nothing which indicated which one I should purchase for eliminating wrinkles. Some reviewers said one was for wrinkles and the other one for acne. I contacted the company and within a day I received a detailed response explaining both work the same way. They also referenced books I could read for more information. That alone sold me on the company.

After 4 treatments I noticed the wrinkles on my cheeks were about 90% gone. The crows feet at my eyes are still there, but I've also read it could take up to 12 weeks to see full results.

The instructions are a bit lacking but everything I read online about this device and other brands seem to be confusing. There are many people that explain the procedure differently. I think each person should experiment and do what feels right and has the best results. For example, one video shows a woman putting on moisturizer before the treatment. I found it to be painful when I do that. No matter what steps you take, I believe you will see results.
on July 9, 2012
This is a very good product for anyone suffering from acne.. It does not make it vanish,, but certainly reduced the inflammation, and the pain..i could see the results immediately after use... if you use it regularly then its a good spend for someone who is struggling with acne..
on February 12, 2014
This is one of the best beauty purchases I have ever made! Makes my skin better, heals breakouts quickly, makes the skin look younger! I recommend!
on February 4, 2014
The high frequency tool has been amazing. The treatments feel great. My pores are clearer. My skin feels cleaner. I use it most everyday. Great purchase.
on December 4, 2015
great product... face looks significantly better... use at least 5 minutes daily sometimes twice a day
on January 21, 2015
So,I like it! I use it 2 times a day..quickly. I have definitely noticed a difference that my pores are smaller; skin is firmer. I have occasional acne and it also helps that go away much faster. I had this for about 4 months when the hand held device stopped working correctly. It has a 6 month warranty on it. I contacted New Spa customer service; they responded quickly, sent a new unit and prepaid package to return the old one. I am very happy with this purchase.
on June 7, 2014
this product is working mean the light etc but is not doing nothing to help with the skin look I just put away even my daughter give up who have acne long time she try 2 months and give up after get no results
on April 29, 2015
I stumbled upon a recommendation for this product on a website I frequent. When I came to Amazon and saw what it was, I was excited! When I was in cosmetology school in the 80's, we learned about this device, then called an electrode ray device. They were larger and more awkward back then, but we were taught about them because they work. I purchased one as soon as I could, because I have a few skin and scalp needs for one. Easy to use and lightweight. Follow the instructions, and you will not be disappointed. It does take a few treatments to see results, so have patience.
on March 6, 2017
I use this product everyday. The device was recommended by my dermatologist. I love it!
on January 3, 2017