- Actors: Vincent Spano, Umberto Caglini, Anne Canovas, David Brandon, Maurizio Donadoni
- Directors: Faliero Rosati
- Writers: Faliero Rosati, Franco Ferrini, Vincenzo Cerami
- Producers: Gianfranco Piccioli, Giorgio Leopardi
- Format: NTSC
- Rated: Parental Guidance SuggestedPG
- Studio: Foxvideo
- Run Time: 105 minutes
- Average Customer Review: 7 customer reviews
- ASIN: 6301805488
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #229,929 in Movies & TV (See Top 100 in Movies & TV)
Have one to sell?
High Frequency VHS
|Additional VHS Tape options||Edition||Discs||
|New from||Used from|
NOT AN EX-RENTAL* CASE IS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION WITH ONLY VERY MINOR SHELF WEAR* TAPE IS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION* ORIGINAL CASE AND COVER ART INTACT* EVERY PURCHASE SUPPORTS INDEPENDENT PODCASTING!* SHIPS WITH FREE STICKERS!
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
October 21, 2008
Format: VHS TapeVerified Purchase
A great family movie full of action and drama. A superstation satelite operator high in the Alps taps into a secret transmission and the adventure begins. This operator befriends a ten year old, Danny, who lives thousands of miles away on an island off the coast of Maine, called Vinalhaven where part of this movie was actually filmed. In the movie, Danny lives with his mother in the lighthouse, which can be visited today on Vinalhaven. It's a really good exciting movie for the entire family and a high recommend.
4 people found this helpfulComment
December 11, 2016
Format: VHS Tape
WHY IS THIS NOT ON DVD??
3 people found this helpfulComment
January 4, 2016
Format: VHS Tape
I purchased this movie back in the day when VHS was the sh*t! It is one of my all time favorites! It is too bad that it is not offered on DVD or even as a digital download!