Best Core Strengthening High-Grade Exercise Ball - Extra Thick Anti-Burst -Tested at 1,100lbs - Non-Toxic PVC Material - Includes Foot Pump (White, 55cm)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY - 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. If you’re not completely satisfied for any reason, we’ll give you a full refund, no questions asked.
- TONE AND TIGHTEN CORE MUSCLES simply by using exercise ball as an office chair. STRENGTHEN YOUR ENTIRE BODY with the dozens of strength-building and muscle-toning exercises possible with this exercise ball.
- COMFORTABLE ON SKIN. Textured, ribbed, non-sticky surface feels good and holds its place on the floor without slipping or picking up lint.
- NON-TOXIC AND PHTHALATE-FREE means no harmful chemicals and no strong odor – only a slight natural PVC scent that quickly fades.
- SAFE TO USE. TOUGH ANTI-BURST SLOW-DEFLATE MATERIAL means that this exercise ball can take up to a one-inch gash and deflate slowly and safely under you, rather than exploding. TESTED TO HOLD UP TO 1,100LBS—this exercise ball holds up under your hardest workoutsts. •EASY TO USE FOOT PUMP, PLUG, AND PLUG REMOVER conveniently included. • CLICK “ADD TO CART”
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Warning: Do Not Use Low Quality Exercise BallsThe thin rubber yoga/stability balls produced by cheaper brands frequently pop out from under you, have a tacky texture that picks up hair and dirt, and give out a toxic smell. That toxic smell comes from the harsh chemicals in the material of cheap rubber balls, which can cause infertility, weaken immune systems, and cause liver problems… and that’s the last thing you want while you’re trying to get healthier, and the last thing you’d want your kids playing with!
Don’t jeopardize your family’s health and safety by using cheap rubber balls.Burn Fat And Get Fit With The Last Exercise Ball You Will Ever Need To Buy. Body Hone Fitness Balls Are Made of the Highest-Quality, Non-Toxic PVC Material. Your Body Hone exercise ball will hold up under your most vigorous workouts (designed to hold over half a ton!), and will last you a long time. There is also no offensive “rubber” smell, only a slight natural PVC scent that quickly dissipates. Hone your waist, back, arms and legs with the dozens of possible workouts you can do with a tough, well-made exercise ball! “My favorite tool for core strength is the exercise ball. Physical therapists have used them for years, but fitness experts know that it’s one of the best ways to strengthen the abs and back…”—Paige Waehner, Certified Personal Trainer. Below is the standard recommended size guide. If you intend to use your Body Hone fitness ball as an office chair, we recommend choosing a size larger. : *55cm - 4’11” - 5’4” * 65cm – 5’5” – 5’11” * 75cm – 6’0” – 6’4” The Only Exercise Ball Backed by a 100% Lifetime Free Replacement Guarantee! Click the “Add to Cart” button at the top of this page now in full confidence!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
by your height. Seems to be a standard size per your body height.
I am think I should have gotten the bigger one.
It reminds me of this ball I bought my daughter when she was a baby, a Gertie Ball.
This particular ball is alike a thicker version with ribbed circles Gertie Ball.
The color is Pearl, yes, I like the color a lot. It's pleasing to the eye, in any room.
Truly this is why I chose this ball, by the Pearl color. I live in small quarters, I didn't want
some giant ball of color or black, in my space.
I am 5'4, I do not own a scale, I am size 6. I have gone back and added air after
first inflate. I did the same after 2 play work times with it. It accepted little to no
air, there is no leak. There isn't an appearance of a leak. It's seal is solid, No complaints.
I thinking there isn't much resistance. It's soggy, I am not a big person.
I feel that I am too low to the floor, when I am sitting on it, like it's a kid size.
May it be my legs are longer than the average person who is 5'4.
I should have upped the size to 65cc.
Am I missing something? Where are one's knees to be inline with?
I like it. I found beginner workouts on YT, they are very helpful.
Yeah, if you are 5'4 reading this, my opinion, I would size up from 55cc to 65cc.
I feel like I am on my granddaughters toy, this kinda irks me.
Next ball I buy, will be 65cc.
Suggestion: Someone needs to create a way to easily transport this thing to meetings. It is too big to throw in my car, but some sort of instant/button inflation/deflation system would work wonders. Millenials, make this happen!
Would buy again.