|Item Weight||2 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||20 x 6 x 14 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||PLK850-50|
|OEM Part Number||PLK850-50|
High Lifter 3" Signature Series Lift Kit For Polaris Sportsman 550/850 Xp, X2 (09-12)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Increases ground clearance by 2in. by itself and when combined with larger diameter tires increases of up to 5in. are possible
- Lowers the front A-arms similar to the design of lift kits designed for independent front suspension 4WD trucks
- The rear lift rotates the rear axle and raises the ATV
- Increases the space between the tires and fender to allow large tires to be mounted
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Polaris 3” Lift Kit
Bigger. Badder. BOLDER. Take your ATV to the edge with High Lifter’s 3” Lift Kit. Increase your ground clearance and make room for larger tires to dig deep and ride hard in most any terrain. Our engineers and staff have spent over 15 years perfecting the ultimate ATV lift kit. The product? An easy-to-install, bolt-on lift that consistently measures truer over competitor products.
The High Lifter 3” Lift Kit relocates the shock mounts to provide additional lift making room for larger tires and tightens suspension. Each Lift Kit part is precision cut and zinc plated for durability and reliability in any environment.
3" Lift Kit Features:- All hardware needed for successful installation - User-friendly instructions - Bolt-on application; takes approximately 1-2 hours for install - Front and Rear lift
Fits:Polaris 550/850 Sportsman XP, X2, and Touring (2010; Rear factory upper A-Arm modification required)Polaris 550/850 Sportsman XP (2011-2012; Rear factory upper A-Arm modification required and customer MUST upgrade to a HLP front axle bar replacement kit (ABK-P-1), OR upgrade the front factory CV axles with HLP Pro Series axles or Gorilla Axles.)