Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 36 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 41 reviews
on July 14, 2014
Great CD from start to finish. This is one of those CD's I can listen to over and over again. Jerrod's debut CD 'Judge Jerrod and the Hung Jury' was solid, but this effort takes it to another level. Some people might think it sounds too much like pop, but that seems to be the way most country artists are leaning these days. But make no mistake about it, there are a few definitively country tunes on this CD. Worth a listen.
on May 25, 2014
LOVE this CD ... listened to it over and over again! We saw Jerrod in an acoustic show and he blew us away which is why we bought this CD and it did not disappoint us, however, I will say acoustic is better and he is an awesome performer.
on September 4, 2014
Jerrod Niemann is awesome. Love the album. All the songs are really good. Lucky #7 I think is my favorite. Drink to that all Night will get you moving and the Donkey Song will make you laugh. A little something for everyone. Having met Jerrod, he is also a super nice guy! The Album Country Rocks!
on June 22, 2014
This cd came within the time stated it would in factory new sealed condition. This new music of his is just as amazing as his last cd
if asked witch song is my favorite I could not pick just 1 song
on October 10, 2016
I love this cd!!! I listen to it everyday.
on May 17, 2014
If you're a fan of Jerrod Niemann already you will love this CD. There are a few songs on it about drinking of course. And the rest of the CD is mixed with humor, life, and good times. Perfect for a country artist. Enjoy!!
on May 20, 2016
I love this album. All the songs are great
on September 24, 2014
Jerrod is an awesome guy, but so far I haven't liked any of his other albums as much as the Hung Jury. But with that being said, still a good album.
on February 17, 2015
I guess i had my expectations a little too high on this one. Not the best cd, but also not as good as I was hoping for.
on March 5, 2016