Truck Reviews HPC Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on June 22, 2017
I have bought many solar lights for landscaping, cemetery's, flag poles, etc.... THESE SPOT LIGHTS ARE SUPERIOR TO ANY I HAVE YET TO SEE, WHEN UN-BOXING THESE ITEMS, YOU IMMEDIATELY KNOW THEY'RE TOP QUALITY JUST BY THE APPEARANCE & WEIGHT OF THE ITEM. A LITTLE PRICY BUT "YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR", IF YOU WANT ONE THAT WILL BE VISIBLE AT NIGHT, EVERY NIGHT, THIS IS THE WAY TO GO. GREAT PRODUCT High Output Solar Spot Light - White Light
on May 13, 2015
Had this for 9 Months. It worked great! I let it charge for 2-3 days in the beginning, then once I flicked it on, I never shut it off. Every night it came on automatically with its Photoelectric type sensor. It was super bright. I used it to illuminate my NAVY and American Flags at night. Unfortunately after 9 months the L.E.D. seemed to quit on me. I tested all the components and the battery, solar panel, and photoelectric sensor were all functioning properly the LED's just were no longer emitting light =( I was hoping to purchase some replacement parts from the seller, unfortunately they are no longer available.
on December 6, 2015
This is a nice bright light when it works. Must have bright sun all day to illuminate for about 5 hours. I have tried it on high and low settings and it still does not last all night.
I have another solar light I purchased about 9 years ago and it is still working well. It will illuminate all night with most any sun.
I would return this light if it was not too late. I bought two in August and it is now December.
on October 24, 2014
batteries didn't hold a charge after two days

now it is dead as a door nail...no light no charging

bad batteries?...bad wiring?...bad leds? who knows? where was that warranty?

oh that's right there was no warranty

I bought this back in January during coldest winter here abouts in living memory

I didn't get around to installing it until the end of August after 30 day return policy had long since expired.
on March 25, 2015
I've purchased many landscaping lights in my days and these are satisfactory. I was expecting more light from the reviews I read but these will work for the money. They seem to be holding up but I've only had them in my yard for a couple of months now. All the lights worked upon purchase and I didn't have any initial problems like I read in the reviews. The lights are decent for the money, nothing spectacular.
3 people found this helpful
on May 11, 2017
Mildly disappointed. Thought this light would be much brighter but it's about as powerful as the solar spotlights I've purchased. Was hoping this would work to light up all our trees, but instead...the search continues...
on February 23, 2017
Very good and well made. Not quite as bright as it's made out to be and if I have to replace the batteries at least once a year it will be a pain
on February 15, 2015
These lights provide a good deal of blue/white light. I use them for illuminating trees in my front yard. I have bought three of these lights in the past year. Unfortunately one of them has failed. That is the reason for three stars.
I was impressed with the brightness and amount of light that you get for this solar product.
The quality of construction doesn't seem great but the price is pretty low. I wouldn't expect these to last for more than five years or so but it's much cheaper and easier than pulling a new electrical circuit to the front of my house.
on December 5, 2014
Very sturdy metal light. It is very heavy and not at all like the cheap plastic ones. I have it mounted to a brick mailbox, shining on my flag pole. It works beautifully with a good amount of light. Only gave it 4 stars because the description said we could order a mounting bracket for it separately, but was unable to locate any type of mounting bracket on Amazon, so had to make one myself.
on May 31, 2013
I read many of the other reviews on different products. I went with this one because of the impressive reviews. The two super bright LED lights put out an impressive amount of light. At mid May the light lasts all night and is still bright in the morning. I have it running on a temporary object for the time being. Now that I know that it stays on all night I feel confident putting it on my flag. A third LED light would make this one just a little brighter and more appropriate for Ol' GLory. However, this will work for a seven to ten foot flag pole.