High Point 2" Quartz Dielectric Diagonal - HPS-D2Q
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Our Quartz Dielectric diagonal provides greater thermal stability then non-quartz diagonals.
- Thermal stability means less focus position adjustment during evenings that experience considerable
- The 2" Quartz Dielectric Diagonal from High Point features Dielectric Coatings with 99% reflectivit
- A 1/12th wave mirror comes standard with all Quartz Dielectric Diagonals by High Point.
- Our Quartz Dielectric Diagonal is CNC Machined and looks great in any telescope.
Customers also shopped for
Limited Time Price!
Accept 2" filters.
Equipped with a 1.25" - 2" eyepiece adapter this diagonal accepts both 1.25" and 2" Eyepieces.
Features a non-marring compression ring on the diagonal body and the 1.25" to 2" Adapter.
Weight 1lb. without 1.25" - 2" adapter and 1.3lbs. with the 1.25" - 2" Adapter
This 2" Quartz Dielectric Diagonal is a beautifully crafted, CNC Machined Diagonal that looks great in any telescope. Optically, this diagonal is highlighted by a 1/12 wave mirror with enhanced dielectric coatings that deliver 99% reflectivity across the visible wave spectrum.
The Quartz Mirror nearly eliminates focus position changes resulting from thermal instability; which is one less thing you will have to concern yourself with when using your gear out in the field.
This Quartz Dielectric Diagonal is a gem for under $130 and it's performance capabilities rival that of diagonals costing almost two times as much.