- Save 5% each on Qualifying items offered by LGDehome when you purchase 1 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by LGDehome. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
3 Year Office Equipment Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Power surge covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
10PCS DC 5V-36V 15A(Max 30A) 400W Dual High-Power MOS Transistor Driving Controller Module FET Trigger Switch Drive Board 0-20KHz PWM Electronic Switch Control Board DC Motor Speed Controller
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Operating Voltage: DC DC 5V--36V; continuous current 15A at normal temperature; power: 400W; The maximum current can reach 30A under auxiliary cooling conditions.
- Trigger signal source: digital high and low level (DC3.3V--20V), can be connected to single-chip IO port, PLC interface, DC power supply, etc., can be connected to PWM signal, signal frequency 0--20KHZ support
- Adopt imported dual MOS parallel active output, lower internal resistance, large current, strong power, 15A, 400W at room temperature, meeting the needs of most equipment
- Application: The output can control high-power equipment, motor, bulb, LED strip, DC motor, micro pump, solenoid valve, etc. It can input PWM, control motor speed, lamp brightness, etc
- Wide voltage, support PWM;Easily control high-power devices;Service life: unlimited switch; working temperature: -40-85 ¡ã C; size: 1.34x0.7x0.5inch/3.4 x 1.7 x1.2cm(L*W*H)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Bargain Finds related to this item
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
High power MOS tube FET Trigger switch drive module PWM regulation electronic switch control board Module highlights:
1. It adopts imported dual MOS parallel active output, with lower internal resistance, large current and strong power. It is 15A and 400W at normal temperature, which satisfies the use of most equipments;
2. Wide voltage, support PWM;
3. Easily control the high-power equipment.
Product parameters and applications:
1: Working voltage: DC 5V--36V;
2: Trigger signal source: digital high and low level (DC3.3V--20V), can be connected to single-chip IO port, PLC interface, DC power supply, etc., can be connected to PWM signal, signal frequency 0--20KHZ support.
3: Output capacity: DC DC 5V--36V, continuous current 15A at normal temperature, power 400W! The maximum current can reach 30A under auxiliary cooling conditions.
4: Application: The output can control high-power equipment, motor, bulb, LED strip, DC motor, micro pump, solenoid valve, etc. It can input PWM, control motor speed, brightness of lamp and so on.
5: Service life: unlimited switch; working temperature: -40-85 ° C; size: 1.34x0.7x0.5inch/3.4 x 1.7 x1.2cm(L*W*H)
10PCS MOS FET Trigger Switch Drive Module
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The silkscreen on the board is a bit misleading. I ended up reverse engineering this board and made a github page to document my investigation and share with others: github / technerdchris / boards / tree / master / D4184
When connecting this board, consider the Vin- and GND as just the Source connection of the MOSFET. Vin+ and Vout+ are only connected to each other and their names are irrelevant. The TRIG / PWM input goes to the Gate and the LED. Vout- is the Drain.
I'm ordering more for stock!
It has no issues when the PWM signal operates at 20kHz frequency. Help my personal electronics project work well : )