- Series: Monographs on the Physics and Chemistry of Materials (Book 60)
- Paperback: 424 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press; 3 edition (February 15, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0199552754
- ISBN-13: 978-0199552757
- Product Dimensions: 9.1 x 1 x 6.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,001,290 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
High-Resolution Electron Microscopy (Monographs on the Physics and Chemistry of Materials) 3rd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
"The paperback edition is recommended for students and beginning researchers in TEM..." --Microscopy and Microanalysis
About the Author
John Spence is a Fellow of the American Physical Society and of the Institute of physics, a recent co-editor of Acta Crystallographica and serves on the editorial board of Reports on Progress in Physics. He also serves on the Scientific Advisory Committee of the Molecular Foundary and the Advanced Light Source at the Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory. He is a member of the International Union of Crystallography's Commission on Electron Diffraction, and winner of the Burton award of the Microscopy Society of America.
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now