|Item Weight||5.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||4.5 x 5.5 x 7 inches|
|Item model number||HR-DRC-7501|
|Manufacturer Part Number||HR-DRC-7501|
|ABPA Partslink Number||HR-DRC-7501|
|Vehicle Service Type||All of the above|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.49 shipping
+ Free Shipping
High Road DriverCup Cupholder Organizer and Phone Charging Station
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- EASY-TO-REACH CAR ORGANIZATION - our exclusive DriverCup car cell phone holder has new styling, more organization, and a cord port for cell phone charging station convenience.
- UNIVERSAL CELL PHONE HOLDER FITS SMALL AND LARGE SMARTPHONES - inside compartments fit android and iPhones up to 3" wide and 6.5" high, fabric base fits most car cup holders and can be weighted for added stability
- STORAGE FOR ESSENTIAL DRIVER NEEDS - 3 soft-lined deep pockets protect phones, charging cords and sunglasses, and 2 side mesh pockets hold pens, coins and more
- CHARGES CELL PHONES WHILE IN SAFE STORAGE - a rubber cord port in back holds a charging cord, making the DriverCup a convenient charging station - tip: store an extra charging cord in the back pocket
- QUALITY MATERIALS AND CONSTRUCTION – durable polyester, measures 5.5” x 5.5” x 7.5” high, spot clean, Patented
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Compare with similar items
Rubbermaid Seat Organizer Car Interior Organization Non-Slip Perfect for Passenger Seat with Extra Storage and Compartments
Car Pockets Car Seat Catch all Leather Car Pocket Organizer Seat Console Gap Filler Side Black (Black)
Drop Stop - The Original Patented Car Seat Gap Filler - Set of 2 (AS SEEN ON SHARK TANK)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||BC NOVELTIES||Amazon.com||RT CARE||Drop Stop LLC|
|Color||Black||Item Code: 301887089||Black||black|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
HIGH ROAD KEEPS CELL PHONES SAFE AND SECURED WHILE ON-THE-GO
At High Road our focus is on clutter control.
That means everything is contained and in
its place. There's nothing worse when driving
to be distracted by loose items in cupholders
and consoles. And phones need safe car
storage, where they can be powered up
without sliding or dropping on acceleration
and tight turns. The High Road DriverPockets
Air Vent Phone Organizer gives cell phones
a booster seat of their very own, with a port
for cord management.
FRONT SEAT ORGANIZER AND CHARGING STATION IN ONE
Cupholders have quickly become car
catch-alls. We put coins, keys, snacks,
sunglasses, cell phones and more in them.
To keep driver needs in one place, High
Road designed a do-it-all organizer just for
the cupholder. The High Road Cell Phone
Holder and Charging Station is all that, with
added storage and a moldable frame to fit
tight spaces. And its rubber port keeps
charging cords under control.
RUBBER PORTS KEEP CORDS UNDER CONTROL
The High Road DriverCup is the original
cupholder catch-all. Recently re-designed
for added function, it keeps driver needs close
at hand while controlling clutter on the daily
drive. Soft-lined pockets prevent scratches
on cell phones and sunglasses. Its fabric base
fits most cupholders, and the deep and wide
compartments fit large and small cell phones.
The base can also be weighted for stability.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. The organizer is divided in 3 horizontally, and all 3 sections reach all the way down to the cup holder part, and has 2 side pockets.
2. The bottom cup portion is soft, so if you don't have something long enough to fit in the holder it will sort of flop. But since I use a small hand-sanitizer bottle, I put that in the middle part of it and it reaches to the bottom of the cup holder, holding it pretty steady. I have my mint box in the back and and my lip balm and nick knacks I need in the front. I have a couple pens on one of the side pockets.
3. It's pretty full so it doesn't move about. But before I filled it, with only the sanitizer bottle in place, it didn't move.
4. It has a small hole in the back covered with rubber in the event you put your phone with the charger cable. I have a different place for my cell so I haven't used that part.
I am very happy with this purchase! $12 bucks for a place to put your nick knacks was a great buy for me.