Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: High Road SwingAwayTM Driver Organizer XL
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEM

I got this because I was tired of things cluttering up my cupholders. I already have a visor organizer for cards and a pen and such, but the miscellaneous junk was just getting annoying.

This does what it says, but there's nothing that really stands out about being great. The side cupholders are annoying since they don't hold their shape so using them for anything other than a cup can be a pain. The rest of the compartments suffer a similar problem, just no real shape to them until you put something in them. I would've preferred something a little more rigid as far as the storage spots went. And the larger parts don't have a full divider in them, so using them for smaller things, you may end having put something on one side and having to dig it up out of the other.

But for the price, it does function. Easy to flip around the back of the seat, and not intrusive when you have it on the front of the passenger seat. I would've only given it a three star rating, but the price is low enough that while "you get what you pay for", it's certainly more usable than some of the others I've seen in this price range.
on November 1, 2012
This product is a godsend. Normally I'm not a very neat and organized person, but having just bought a newer car it became a new goal of mine to keep this car clean. I keep it hanging from the front passenger seat and use it to store all my papers from work and various notebooks. Everything I need is within reach and all the various pockets help me keep some order to the madness. Whenever I have a passenger it easily swings to hang to the side or to the back of the seat.